Total Posts:55|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Best Computer Namebrand *

tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 12:24:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.

I did you idiot. I heard of this before..........But anyway, it is not even close to the quality of Dell. I doubt it.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 12:42:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 12:24:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.

I did you idiot. I heard of this before..........But anyway, it is not even close to the quality of Dell. I doubt it.

So you were lying? Okay, Mr Liar.

Also, you doubt it but do not know if it is true. Therfore Falcon NW is superior to Dell. Thanks.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 12:45:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 12:42:37 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:24:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.

I did you idiot. I heard of this before..........But anyway, it is not even close to the quality of Dell. I doubt it.

So you were lying? Okay, Mr Liar.

Also, you doubt it but do not know if it is true. Therfore Falcon NW is superior to Dell. Thanks.

False. I love the DELL computer systems better. And that is that you bumbling idiot !
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 1:36:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 12:45:15 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:42:37 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:24:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.

I did you idiot. I heard of this before..........But anyway, it is not even close to the quality of Dell. I doubt it.

So you were lying? Okay, Mr Liar.

Also, you doubt it but do not know if it is true. Therfore Falcon NW is superior to Dell. Thanks.

False. I love the DELL computer systems better. And that is that you bumbling idiot !

"i love dell, therefore you are an idiot"

I can see why you dont accept debates anymore. You would lose them all, wouldnt you?

The fact that you even attempted it once, shows how stupid you are. HAHAHAHAHA.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 1:44:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 1:36:12 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:45:15 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:42:37 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:24:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.

I did you idiot. I heard of this before..........But anyway, it is not even close to the quality of Dell. I doubt it.

So you were lying? Okay, Mr Liar.

Also, you doubt it but do not know if it is true. Therfore Falcon NW is superior to Dell. Thanks.

False. I love the DELL computer systems better. And that is that you bumbling idiot !

"i love dell, therefore you are an idiot"

I can see why you dont accept debates anymore. You would lose them all, wouldnt you?

The fact that you even attempted it once, shows how stupid you are. HAHAHAHAHA.

Only the real world counts my friend.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 1:51:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 1:44:20 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:36:12 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:45:15 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:42:37 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:24:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.

I did you idiot. I heard of this before..........But anyway, it is not even close to the quality of Dell. I doubt it.

So you were lying? Okay, Mr Liar.

Also, you doubt it but do not know if it is true. Therfore Falcon NW is superior to Dell. Thanks.

False. I love the DELL computer systems better. And that is that you bumbling idiot !

"i love dell, therefore you are an idiot"

I can see why you dont accept debates anymore. You would lose them all, wouldnt you?

The fact that you even attempted it once, shows how stupid you are. HAHAHAHAHA.

Only the real world counts my friend.

Yes, and in the real world, you debated once and lost badly.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 1:55:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 1:51:56 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:44:20 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:36:12 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:45:15 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:42:37 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:24:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.

I did you idiot. I heard of this before..........But anyway, it is not even close to the quality of Dell. I doubt it.

So you were lying? Okay, Mr Liar.

Also, you doubt it but do not know if it is true. Therfore Falcon NW is superior to Dell. Thanks.

False. I love the DELL computer systems better. And that is that you bumbling idiot !

"i love dell, therefore you are an idiot"

I can see why you dont accept debates anymore. You would lose them all, wouldnt you?

The fact that you even attempted it once, shows how stupid you are. HAHAHAHAHA.

Only the real world counts my friend.

Yes, and in the real world, you debated once and lost badly.

I never met you before.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 2:01:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 1:55:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:51:56 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:44:20 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:36:12 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:45:15 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:42:37 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:24:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.

I did you idiot. I heard of this before..........But anyway, it is not even close to the quality of Dell. I doubt it.

So you were lying? Okay, Mr Liar.

Also, you doubt it but do not know if it is true. Therfore Falcon NW is superior to Dell. Thanks.

False. I love the DELL computer systems better. And that is that you bumbling idiot !

"i love dell, therefore you are an idiot"

I can see why you dont accept debates anymore. You would lose them all, wouldnt you?

The fact that you even attempted it once, shows how stupid you are. HAHAHAHAHA.

Only the real world counts my friend.

Yes, and in the real world, you debated once and lost badly.

I never met you before.

Oh, im sorry, i guess you didnt know that debates here on debate.org happend in the real world too. It wasnt a dream. And you lost badly.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 2:21:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 2:01:54 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:55:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:51:56 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:44:20 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:36:12 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:45:15 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:42:37 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:24:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.

I did you idiot. I heard of this before..........But anyway, it is not even close to the quality of Dell. I doubt it.

So you were lying? Okay, Mr Liar.

Also, you doubt it but do not know if it is true. Therfore Falcon NW is superior to Dell. Thanks.

False. I love the DELL computer systems better. And that is that you bumbling idiot !

"i love dell, therefore you are an idiot"

I can see why you dont accept debates anymore. You would lose them all, wouldnt you?

The fact that you even attempted it once, shows how stupid you are. HAHAHAHAHA.

Only the real world counts my friend.

Yes, and in the real world, you debated once and lost badly.

I never met you before.

Oh, im sorry, i guess you didnt know that debates here on debate.org happend in the real world too. It wasnt a dream. And you lost badly.

Trying to hurt my feelings. Epic fail beyond belief.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 2:23:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 12:42:37 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:24:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.

I did you idiot. I heard of this before..........But anyway, it is not even close to the quality of Dell. I doubt it.

So you were lying? Okay, Mr Liar.

Also, you doubt it but do not know if it is true. Therfore Falcon NW is superior to Dell. Thanks.

Lol, dude, what's your problem?

Why are you acting like you're having sphincter pains?

You'd rather he pretentiously google everything and pretend he has all the knowledge in the world?

Stop being obnoxious.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 2:24:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
...imo, Asus is the best. It's no wonder their better products aren't available in the United States. They're held at too high a standard for the price points we have here.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 2:25:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 2:23:47 PM, Ren wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:42:37 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:24:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.

I did you idiot. I heard of this before..........But anyway, it is not even close to the quality of Dell. I doubt it.

So you were lying? Okay, Mr Liar.

Also, you doubt it but do not know if it is true. Therfore Falcon NW is superior to Dell. Thanks.

Lol, dude, what's your problem?

Why are you acting like you're having sphincter pains?

You'd rather he pretentiously google everything and pretend he has all the knowledge in the world?

Stop being obnoxious.

He's a reactionist. He cannot help but be dysfunctional here on elsewhere for that matter.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 5:01:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 2:21:58 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 2:01:54 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:55:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:51:56 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:44:20 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:36:12 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:45:15 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:42:37 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:24:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.

I did you idiot. I heard of this before..........But anyway, it is not even close to the quality of Dell. I doubt it.

So you were lying? Okay, Mr Liar.

Also, you doubt it but do not know if it is true. Therfore Falcon NW is superior to Dell. Thanks.

False. I love the DELL computer systems better. And that is that you bumbling idiot !

"i love dell, therefore you are an idiot"

I can see why you dont accept debates anymore. You would lose them all, wouldnt you?

The fact that you even attempted it once, shows how stupid you are. HAHAHAHAHA.

Only the real world counts my friend.

Yes, and in the real world, you debated once and lost badly.

I never met you before.

Oh, im sorry, i guess you didnt know that debates here on debate.org happend in the real world too. It wasnt a dream. And you lost badly.

Trying to hurt my feelings. Epic fail beyond belief.

Im not trying to hurt your feelings. I just showed you how it was the real world, and since the only thing you could conclude is that i was trying to hurt your feelings, i was right, and you were wrong.

Thanks for admitting that.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 5:06:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 5:01:25 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 2:21:58 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 2:01:54 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:55:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:51:56 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:44:20 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:36:12 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:45:15 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:42:37 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:24:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.

I did you idiot. I heard of this before..........But anyway, it is not even close to the quality of Dell. I doubt it.

So you were lying? Okay, Mr Liar.

Also, you doubt it but do not know if it is true. Therfore Falcon NW is superior to Dell. Thanks.

False. I love the DELL computer systems better. And that is that you bumbling idiot !

"i love dell, therefore you are an idiot"

I can see why you dont accept debates anymore. You would lose them all, wouldnt you?

The fact that you even attempted it once, shows how stupid you are. HAHAHAHAHA.

Only the real world counts my friend.

Yes, and in the real world, you debated once and lost badly.

I never met you before.

Oh, im sorry, i guess you didnt know that debates here on debate.org happend in the real world too. It wasnt a dream. And you lost badly.

Trying to hurt my feelings. Epic fail beyond belief.

Im not trying to hurt your feelings. I just showed you how it was the real world, and since the only thing you could conclude is that i was trying to hurt your feelings, i was right, and you were wrong.

Thanks for admitting that.

Anyway..............
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 5:09:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 2:23:47 PM, Ren wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:42:37 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:24:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.

I did you idiot. I heard of this before..........But anyway, it is not even close to the quality of Dell. I doubt it.

So you were lying? Okay, Mr Liar.

Also, you doubt it but do not know if it is true. Therfore Falcon NW is superior to Dell. Thanks.

Lol, dude, what's your problem?

Why are you acting like you're having sphincter pains?

You'd rather he pretentiously google everything and pretend he has all the knowledge in the world?

Stop being obnoxious.

Actually im just having some fun. No one takes Inferno seriously these days.

But thanks for the accusation, it sounds more like youre angry at me than at inferno because im an atheist and hes a christian. I mean, generally, Infernos posts are more rude and obnoxious than mine and i have no doubt he is being serious.

Nice to see a biased christian once again.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 5:22:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 5:09:10 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 2:23:47 PM, Ren wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:42:37 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:24:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.

I did you idiot. I heard of this before..........But anyway, it is not even close to the quality of Dell. I doubt it.

So you were lying? Okay, Mr Liar.

Also, you doubt it but do not know if it is true. Therfore Falcon NW is superior to Dell. Thanks.

Lol, dude, what's your problem?

Why are you acting like you're having sphincter pains?

You'd rather he pretentiously google everything and pretend he has all the knowledge in the world?

Stop being obnoxious.

Actually im just having some fun. No one takes Inferno seriously these days.

But thanks for the accusation, it sounds more like youre angry at me than at inferno because im an atheist and hes a christian. I mean, generally, Infernos posts are more rude and obnoxious than mine and i have no doubt he is being serious.

Nice to see a biased christian once again.

Noone takes me serious you say. Well judging by my response, I would say Im doing something that you cannot do.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 10:31:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 5:22:09 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:09:10 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 2:23:47 PM, Ren wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:42:37 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:24:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.

I did you idiot. I heard of this before..........But anyway, it is not even close to the quality of Dell. I doubt it.

So you were lying? Okay, Mr Liar.

Also, you doubt it but do not know if it is true. Therfore Falcon NW is superior to Dell. Thanks.

Lol, dude, what's your problem?

Why are you acting like you're having sphincter pains?

You'd rather he pretentiously google everything and pretend he has all the knowledge in the world?

Stop being obnoxious.

Actually im just having some fun. No one takes Inferno seriously these days.

But thanks for the accusation, it sounds more like youre angry at me than at inferno because im an atheist and hes a christian. I mean, generally, Infernos posts are more rude and obnoxious than mine and i have no doubt he is being serious.

Nice to see a biased christian once again.

Noone takes me serious you say. Well judging by my response, I would say Im doing something that you cannot do.

You got me there. People take me seriously, and i cannot get them not to. I just cannot, for some reason, become a laughing stock of DDO. You are doing what i cannot. Congratulations.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 12:25:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I choose Dell simply because their website is the best for finding legacy drivers.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
goodwill
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 7:56:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 11:46:10 AM, inferno wrote:
I got Dell. Who do you got ?

Their printers are excellent.
Their computers? Not so much.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 9:38:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/1/2012 7:56:02 AM, goodwill wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:46:10 AM, inferno wrote:
I got Dell. Who do you got ?

Their printers are excellent.
Their computers? Not so much.

Says who. I never had a problem with them.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 12:40:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 5:09:10 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 2:23:47 PM, Ren wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:42:37 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:24:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.

I did you idiot. I heard of this before..........But anyway, it is not even close to the quality of Dell. I doubt it.

So you were lying? Okay, Mr Liar.

Also, you doubt it but do not know if it is true. Therfore Falcon NW is superior to Dell. Thanks.

Lol, dude, what's your problem?

Why are you acting like you're having sphincter pains?

You'd rather he pretentiously google everything and pretend he has all the knowledge in the world?

Stop being obnoxious.

Actually im just having some fun. No one takes Inferno seriously these days.

But thanks for the accusation, it sounds more like youre angry at me than at inferno because im an atheist and hes a christian. I mean, generally, Infernos posts are more rude and obnoxious than mine and i have no doubt he is being serious.

Nice to see a biased christian once again.

LoL! Of course not! It wasn't meant to be anything personal... I've think that people have been unduly hostile to Inferno, as he's generally harmless, but idk. Like... really, Inferno isn't harassing anyone or anything. Yaknow?

Idk. I think I'll just stay out of it from now on; we all have our ways. Sorry if I offended you; I detract my accusation.

But, no. I don't judge people based on their religious perspectives, that's just ignorant. I didn't even realize that you're an atheist, and now that I know, it still hasn't changed the fact that by the way you present yourself, I can very easily picture you as Dogbert.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 2:06:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I've had good experiences with Asus over the years. It's also the only company my job uses.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 10:27:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/1/2012 12:40:14 PM, Ren wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:09:10 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 2:23:47 PM, Ren wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:42:37 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:24:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:20:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 1/31/2012 12:00:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:59:40 AM, tkubok wrote:
Falcon northwest. Dell customer service sucks.

Falcon who ? Never heard of her before.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You cant even google? That explains alot.

I did you idiot. I heard of this before..........But anyway, it is not even close to the quality of Dell. I doubt it.

So you were lying? Okay, Mr Liar.

Also, you doubt it but do not know if it is true. Therfore Falcon NW is superior to Dell. Thanks.

Lol, dude, what's your problem?

Why are you acting like you're having sphincter pains?

You'd rather he pretentiously google everything and pretend he has all the knowledge in the world?

Stop being obnoxious.

Actually im just having some fun. No one takes Inferno seriously these days.

But thanks for the accusation, it sounds more like youre angry at me than at inferno because im an atheist and hes a christian. I mean, generally, Infernos posts are more rude and obnoxious than mine and i have no doubt he is being serious.

Nice to see a biased christian once again.

LoL! Of course not! It wasn't meant to be anything personal... I've think that people have been unduly hostile to Inferno, as he's generally harmless, but idk. Like... really, Inferno isn't harassing anyone or anything. Yaknow?

Idk. I think I'll just stay out of it from now on; we all have our ways. Sorry if I offended you; I detract my accusation.

But, no. I don't judge people based on their religious perspectives, that's just ignorant. I didn't even realize that you're an atheist, and now that I know, it still hasn't changed the fact that by the way you present yourself, I can very easily picture you as Dogbert.

Oh do not worry about those who criticize me. It is only flattery. And beside, my skin is as tough as leather. I can take whatever they throw at me here.
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 10:04:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I have a vaio, but imo HP are the best, strictly speaking laptops here, never buy a name brand desktop, custom is the best in that regards.