Jump to topic:

The "i"

Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 1:03:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why do we have so many things using I? Here are the technological things with the word "i" in them. iPhone 4S. iPad 2. iPod Classic. iPod Nano. iPod Shuffle. iPod Touch. iTunes. I'm just wondering why they have i on these things rather than other letters. Could these things be related to other "i" things such as the illuminati? I for one, don't believe in it but sincerely why are there so many I's in the world of technology?
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 3:36:32 PM
errr i think it's a ploy..."i" as in yourself as in a personal music player.

It's also catchy what sounds better "pod" or "ipod"
Irkutsk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 10:13:12 PM
it's because they are all manufactured by apple.

plus, i is better than f. Think about it.

fPod, fPad, fTunes, fMac, fCloud,
Life is like radiation. A uniquely damaging event. Perhaps I will live another thirty years. Perhaps I will die tomorrow. But I have no regrets. I was sometimes forced to make difficult choices. But enough is enough. As Vladimir would say, you can only die once, make sure it is worth it.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 10:38:35 PM
I'll get the ouija board. Let us channel the spirit of Steve Jobs.

But yeah.. I think it's probably just supposed to imply the personal aspect of it like someone else said.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.