Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 11:19:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
got tenth post!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 1:19:11 AM
16k:

The site is not suffering from a lack of spam.. Please post actual topics or where it is appropriate. This not productive and is detrimental to the site.
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 12:57:14 PM
At 5/7/2012 1:19:11 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
16k:

The site is not suffering from a lack of spam.. Please post actual topics or where it is appropriate. This not productive and is detrimental to the site.

Sorry, I incited a revolution hehe

alksdjfhalskdjf!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 6:29:47 PM
I may be old but I got to see all the "GOOD" bands.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 6:30:29 PM
The govt is NOT your babies daddy!!
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%