Jump to topic:

DDO and FF3.5.2

JustCallMeTarzan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2009 8:18:03 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I have a suspicion that they don't play nice. When I type in a text field here on DDO, it sometimes drops letters from what I type. It's a lot worse on my computer in the office than at home, but both VERY annoying...

Ideas? Fixes?

I know it's NOT a hardware problem with my computer...
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2009 10:40:50 AM
At 8/18/2009 8:18:03 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
I have a suspicion that they don't play nice. When I type in a text field here on DDO, it sometimes drops letters from what I type. It's a lot worse on my computer in the office than at home, but both VERY annoying...

Ideas? Fixes?

I know it's NOT a hardware problem with my computer...

Same.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2009 10:44:34 AM
Use Opera.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2009 11:04:34 AM
At 8/28/2009 10:44:34 AM, Rezzealaux wrote:
Use Opera.

Okay, logical fixes please.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2009 11:08:07 AM
At 8/28/2009 11:04:34 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/28/2009 10:44:34 AM, Rezzealaux wrote:
Use Opera.

Okay, logical fixes please.

I intended to file "Use Opera" under "Ideas?". Opera and FF aren't all that different, except for the fact that probably a few sites won't run as well on Opera (and when that happens, I just open up FF or IE). I find that a reasonable tradeoff; don't have to spend so much time trying to fix FF.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?