Difference between Iphone 4 andnextgeneration

stubs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 6:07:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Whats up guys,

I have a verizon android ally phone and I just cracked the screen yesterday. I have an upgrade for the end of this month. A friend of mine told me the next generation iphone (presumably iphone5) is coming out in a few months. I don't know much about technology, but could someone please till me if it would be worth it to wait and get the Iphone5 or just get the 4. And what are the differences between them?

Thanks
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2012 12:47:28 PM
At 7/2/2012 6:07:12 PM, stubs wrote:
Whats up guys,

I have a verizon android ally phone and I just cracked the screen yesterday. I have an upgrade for the end of this month. A friend of mine told me the next generation iphone (presumably iphone5) is coming out in a few months. I don't know much about technology, but could someone please till me if it would be worth it to wait and get the Iphone5 or just get the 4. And what are the differences between them?

Thanks

Bro. F*ck apple. Pick up the Galaxy Nexus. The phone is so damn bad*ss apple sued to try and get it banned from the country. Do the research, Jelly bean OS is the future!
#BlackLivesMatter
Konjim
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 5:05:03 AM
At 7/7/2012 12:47:28 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Whats up guys,

Thanks

Bro. F*ck apple. Pick up the Galaxy Nexus. The phone is so damn bad*ss apple sued to try and get it banned from the country. Do the research, Jelly bean OS is the future!

Hi friends new iPhone and next gen iPhone have big difference "new" iPhone 5 model is faster, lighter, brighter, has a larger screen and more.
paintings of Krishna
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 12:18:01 PM
At 11/6/2012 5:05:03 AM, Konjim wrote:
At 7/7/2012 12:47:28 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Whats up guys,

Thanks

Hi friends new iPhone and next gen iPhone have big difference "new" iPhone 5 model is faster, lighter, brighter, has a larger screen and more.

Please elaborate on the 'more '
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler