Jump to topic:

Opening an HP laptop

1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2012 6:07:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
HP laptops piss me off so much! With all the other brans you can just open the cover and get to the fan to clean it. Well with HP, you have to literally take apart your entire laptop just to get to the fan. Seriously I spent the entire morning taking off keyboards, unscrewing stuff, taking apart my laptop just so I could clean the fan. Man I wish HP was like Dell where there is a cover over the fan so you can just take the cover off instead of fvcking taking apart the entire laptop.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2012 6:21:54 PM
At 8/6/2012 6:07:39 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
HP laptops piss me off so much! With all the other brans you can just open the cover and get to the fan to clean it. Well with HP, you have to literally take apart your entire laptop just to get to the fan. Seriously I spent the entire morning taking off keyboards, unscrewing stuff, taking apart my laptop just so I could clean the fan. Man I wish HP was like Dell where there is a cover over the fan so you can just take the cover off instead of fvcking taking apart the entire laptop.

Buy Dell?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2012 8:34:01 PM

I just use a skewer (to stop the fan spinning during the cleaning) and a can of compressed air to clean laptop fans.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 1:24:42 AM
At 8/6/2012 8:34:01 PM, tvellalott wrote:

I just use a skewer (to stop the fan spinning during the cleaning) and a can of compressed air to clean laptop fans.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 9:18:57 AM
At 8/6/2012 8:34:01 PM, tvellalott wrote:

I do that monthly but it is recomended to actually take the fan out and clean it once in a while.
Wall of LOL
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 11:38:06 AM
Fvck these companies are so annoying! I'm custom building my next computer!
Wall of LOL