Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Check it out

1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 9:39:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why on earth would aliens come from hell?
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 10:29:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
You're gonna have to attempt to show these people that aliens even exist before you claim that they are demons. Lol. It's a fruitless effort here, even with such an onslaught of evidence (declassified documents, ancient historical records of ships and navigation techniques for landing on earth, military officials disclosure, blurred out portions of planets in old nasa pictures before they had photoshop, etc etc..) O.o
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 2:58:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/16/2012 9:39:37 AM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Why on earth would aliens come from hell?

DUH. That would mean they aint aliens as what presume aliens are there mere demons instead. Which if aliens exist as we presume are demons. There is no such things as aliens but instead the governments want you to think they are.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 3:00:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/16/2012 10:29:58 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
You're gonna have to attempt to show these people that aliens even exist before you claim that they are demons. Lol. It's a fruitless effort here, even with such an onslaught of evidence (declassified documents, ancient historical records of ships and navigation techniques for landing on earth, military officials disclosure, blurred out portions of planets in old nasa pictures before they had photoshop, etc etc..) O.o

You actually think the government gives us technology as soon as they have it...kinda naive when you should already know they are atleast 20 years more advanced than the public is.
TheAsylum
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 3:09:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I always knew you were an idiot, Scotty, and I started despising you after that post about the Zionists, but I never realized you were batshit insane until just now. Thanks for clearing it up.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 4:00:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/16/2012 3:00:35 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/16/2012 10:29:58 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
You're gonna have to attempt to show these people that aliens even exist before you claim that they are demons. Lol. It's a fruitless effort here, even with such an onslaught of evidence (declassified documents, ancient historical records of ships and navigation techniques for landing on earth, military officials disclosure, blurred out portions of planets in old nasa pictures before they had photoshop, etc etc..) O.o

You actually think the government gives us technology as soon as they have it...kinda naive when you should already know they are atleast 20 years more advanced than the public is.

Not true. There has been no proof of aliens, not by the government, not by anyone. But I highly think it is possible that they exist because of the universe being so big.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 4:30:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/16/2012 3:09:54 PM, MouthWash wrote:
I always knew you were an idiot, Scotty, and I started despising you after that post about the Zionists, but I never realized you were batshit insane until just now. Thanks for clearing it up.

First off, you think your opinion matters to me 1 bit? Also I never said that I believed this completely, I thought it was crazy, vrazy enough to be looked at. You seem to be the idiot. Zionist are the trash of Israel.
TheAsylum
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 4:48:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Tried watching it. Hurt my head.

Tried skipping around, now I need to find some Percocet.

My favorite part? Winged creatures on the moon. I'm sure they're just buzzing around up there, pollinating the local fauna and all that.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 4:57:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/16/2012 4:30:12 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/16/2012 3:09:54 PM, MouthWash wrote:
I always knew you were an idiot, Scotty, and I started despising you after that post about the Zionists, but I never realized you were batshit insane until just now. Thanks for clearing it up.

First off, you think your opinion matters to me 1 bit? Also I never said that I believed this completely, I thought it was crazy, vrazy enough to be looked at. You seem to be the idiot. Zionist are the trash of Israel.

If you weren't making fun of it, you're pretty much an idiot. You couldn't even argue with Danielle about homosexuality, you just resorted to "God says so" when she refuted all of your arguments. Would you be willing to debate Israel with me?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 8:56:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Seriously, no offense, but this is stupid.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 11:14:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/16/2012 4:57:10 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 8/16/2012 4:30:12 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/16/2012 3:09:54 PM, MouthWash wrote:
I always knew you were an idiot, Scotty, and I started despising you after that post about the Zionists, but I never realized you were batshit insane until just now. Thanks for clearing it up.

First off, you think your opinion matters to me 1 bit? Also I never said that I believed this completely, I thought it was crazy, vrazy enough to be looked at. You seem to be the idiot. Zionist are the trash of Israel.

If you weren't making fun of it, you're pretty much an idiot. You couldn't even argue with Danielle about homosexuality, you just resorted to "God says so" when she refuted all of your arguments. Would you be willing to debate Israel with me?

Actually I never used God once for that- obvious that you didnt read it.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 11:25:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/16/2012 8:56:11 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Seriously, no offense, but this is stupid.

Yeah your right there is perfect reason why man for thousands of years was primative in technology as we have but in 100 years we have increased by 1000%, sure we came up with it. That science itself tells you there are 11 dimensions in our universe, we only use 3 and the other 8 are for nothing. Sure there is nothing going on in the other 8. That IF there are aliens they come from another universe when science knows it is impossible to blast in other universes because they are all gasious we are not. This means that they ALIENS come from our universe not another. I believe in the Bible so that means there is no aliens but demons. Then we come to Babel and building a tower to reach God is unbelievable with our limitations. No this is stating that they had technology that exceeded us and they also were in space but more so. The mark of the beast is CYBORG technology. I dont know everything but you dont need the whole puzzle together to grasp what it looks like.
TheAsylum
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 11:38:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/16/2012 11:25:55 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/16/2012 8:56:11 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Seriously, no offense, but this is stupid.

Yeah your right there is perfect reason why man for thousands of years was primative in technology as we have but in 100 years we have increased by 1000%, sure we came up with it. That science itself tells you there are 11 dimensions in our universe, we only use 3 and the other 8 are for nothing. Sure there is nothing going on in the other 8. That IF there are aliens they come from another universe when science knows it is impossible to blast in other universes because they are all gasious we are not. This means that they ALIENS come from our universe not another. I believe in the Bible so that means there is no aliens but demons. Then we come to Babel and building a tower to reach God is unbelievable with our limitations. No this is stating that they had technology that exceeded us and they also were in space but more so. The mark of the beast is CYBORG technology. I dont know everything but you dont need the whole puzzle together to grasp what it looks like.

You can't be serious...

Most of the pictures and videos used in your vid look like pictures in deserts and tundras, where color was removed and contrast increased.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 11:46:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/16/2012 10:29:58 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
You're gonna have to attempt to show these people that aliens even exist before you claim that they are demons. Lol. It's a fruitless effort here, even with such an onslaught of evidence (declassified documents, ancient historical records of ships and navigation techniques for landing on earth, military officials disclosure, blurred out portions of planets in old nasa pictures before they had photoshop, etc etc..) O.o

OMFGGGGGG UR SOO RITE ALEANS WER AT ROSWEL AND DA PYRAMIDS OF CORSE THAT'S THE ONLY EXPLINATIN U SOLVD IT YAYYYYY
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 11:49:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/16/2012 11:25:55 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/16/2012 8:56:11 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Seriously, no offense, but this is stupid.

Yeah your right there is perfect reason why man for thousands of years was primative in technology as we have but in 100 years we have increased by 1000%, sure we came up with it. That science itself tells you there are 11 dimensions in our universe, we only use 3 and the other 8 are for nothing. Sure there is nothing going on in the other 8. That IF there are aliens they come from another universe when science knows it is impossible to blast in other universes because they are all gasious we are not. This means that they ALIENS come from our universe not another. I believe in the Bible so that means there is no aliens but demons. Then we come to Babel and building a tower to reach God is unbelievable with our limitations. No this is stating that they had technology that exceeded us and they also were in space but more so. The mark of the beast is CYBORG technology. I dont know everything but you dont need the whole puzzle together to grasp what it looks like.

I SOOOOO want to sig this.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 11:58:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
One of my favorite parts is this picture:

http://i49.tinypic.com...

It's amazing how the original image has NO DETAIL at all around the base. It's all pure shadow.

Then the zoom in portion, suddenly the ground around the base is all lit up!

Surely this person using a marketing image for Iron Sky is to be trusted.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 2:44:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 12:10:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Here's another...

Original image:
http://www.hq.nasa.gov...

Image in the video:
http://i45.tinypic.com...

I seriously hope OP didn't think this was all legit...

It could be thats the point but I do not think it was all true, even most of it, but it does give some vision into what we really are looking at in the future.
TheAsylum
TheBossToss
Posts: 154
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 9:43:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/16/2012 11:25:55 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/16/2012 8:56:11 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Seriously, no offense, but this is stupid.

Yeah your right there is perfect reason why man for thousands of years was primative in technology as we have but in 100 years we have increased by 1000%, sure we came up with it. That science itself tells you there are 11 dimensions in our universe, we only use 3 and the other 8 are for nothing. Sure there is nothing going on in the other 8. That IF there are aliens they come from another universe when science knows it is impossible to blast in other universes because they are all gasious we are not. This means that they ALIENS come from our universe not another. I believe in the Bible so that means there is no aliens but demons. Then we come to Babel and building a tower to reach God is unbelievable with our limitations. No this is stating that they had technology that exceeded us and they also were in space but more so. The mark of the beast is CYBORG technology. I dont know everything but you dont need the whole puzzle together to grasp what it looks like.

Um, dude, why do you think technology increased so fast? It's been exponential, dude. Scientific disocoveries do not proceed at a linear rate. Duh. Why is this in the technology forum? It shoudl be the the Batshitcrazy forum, or, better yet, the Religious frum.
Cats. I like cats.
-Me

Pro hasn't upheld his BOP. He forfeited last round. I did stuff.
-Wallstreetatheist

That was real intellectual property theft. They used her idea for their own profit and fame. When I pirate, I am usually downloading textbooks that I cannot afford to purchase on my own and that I do not want my parents to spend money on.
-royalpaladin
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 9:48:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 2:44:21 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/17/2012 12:10:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Here's another...

Original image:
http://www.hq.nasa.gov...

Image in the video:
http://i45.tinypic.com...

I seriously hope OP didn't think this was all legit...

It could be thats the point but I do not think it was all true, even most of it, but it does give some vision into what we really are looking at in the future.

How does someone lying about conspiracy theories give us 'some vision' into anything other than the fact that there are always going to be crackpots?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 9:49:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 9:43:55 AM, TheBossToss wrote:
At 8/16/2012 11:25:55 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/16/2012 8:56:11 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Seriously, no offense, but this is stupid.

Yeah your right there is perfect reason why man for thousands of years was primative in technology as we have but in 100 years we have increased by 1000%, sure we came up with it. That science itself tells you there are 11 dimensions in our universe, we only use 3 and the other 8 are for nothing. Sure there is nothing going on in the other 8. That IF there are aliens they come from another universe when science knows it is impossible to blast in other universes because they are all gasious we are not. This means that they ALIENS come from our universe not another. I believe in the Bible so that means there is no aliens but demons. Then we come to Babel and building a tower to reach God is unbelievable with our limitations. No this is stating that they had technology that exceeded us and they also were in space but more so. The mark of the beast is CYBORG technology. I dont know everything but you dont need the whole puzzle together to grasp what it looks like.

Um, dude, why do you think technology increased so fast? It's been exponential, dude. Scientific disocoveries do not proceed at a linear rate. Duh. Why is this in the technology forum? It shoudl be the the Batshitcrazy forum, or, better yet, the Religious frum.

I'll add that to my campaign platform. Vote for me and I'll make a batshitcrazy forum.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 11:37:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/16/2012 11:25:55 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/16/2012 8:56:11 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Seriously, no offense, but this is stupid.

Yeah your right there is perfect reason why man for thousands of years was primative in technology as we have but in 100 years we have increased by 1000%, sure we came up with it. That science itself tells you there are 11 dimensions in our universe, we only use 3 and the other 8 are for nothing. Sure there is nothing going on in the other 8. That IF there are aliens they come from another universe when science knows it is impossible to blast in other universes because they are all gasious we are not. This means that they ALIENS come from our universe not another. I believe in the Bible so that means there is no aliens but demons. Then we come to Babel and building a tower to reach God is unbelievable with our limitations. No this is stating that they had technology that exceeded us and they also were in space but more so. The mark of the beast is CYBORG technology. I dont know everything but you dont need the whole puzzle together to grasp what it looks like.

Where in the Bible does it say no aliens? The universe is so vast it is highly possible there are other life forms. (Even if there are aliens though, they would probably look nothing like how we imagine them)
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2012 7:42:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 11:37:15 AM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 8/16/2012 11:25:55 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/16/2012 8:56:11 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Seriously, no offense, but this is stupid.

Yeah your right there is perfect reason why man for thousands of years was primative in technology as we have but in 100 years we have increased by 1000%, sure we came up with it. That science itself tells you there are 11 dimensions in our universe, we only use 3 and the other 8 are for nothing. Sure there is nothing going on in the other 8. That IF there are aliens they come from another universe when science knows it is impossible to blast in other universes because they are all gasious we are not. This means that they ALIENS come from our universe not another. I believe in the Bible so that means there is no aliens but demons. Then we come to Babel and building a tower to reach God is unbelievable with our limitations. No this is stating that they had technology that exceeded us and they also were in space but more so. The mark of the beast is CYBORG technology. I dont know everything but you dont need the whole puzzle together to grasp what it looks like.

Where in the Bible does it say no aliens? The universe is so vast it is highly possible there are other life forms. (Even if there are aliens though, they would probably look nothing like how we imagine them)

Exzactly where does it say there are? It says specifically Fallen Angels and demons. Think there are aliens my friend, fall for the deception that they are going help us.
TheAsylum
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 9:14:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/18/2012 7:42:56 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:37:15 AM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 8/16/2012 11:25:55 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/16/2012 8:56:11 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Seriously, no offense, but this is stupid.

Yeah your right there is perfect reason why man for thousands of years was primative in technology as we have but in 100 years we have increased by 1000%, sure we came up with it. That science itself tells you there are 11 dimensions in our universe, we only use 3 and the other 8 are for nothing. Sure there is nothing going on in the other 8. That IF there are aliens they come from another universe when science knows it is impossible to blast in other universes because they are all gasious we are not. This means that they ALIENS come from our universe not another. I believe in the Bible so that means there is no aliens but demons. Then we come to Babel and building a tower to reach God is unbelievable with our limitations. No this is stating that they had technology that exceeded us and they also were in space but more so. The mark of the beast is CYBORG technology. I dont know everything but you dont need the whole puzzle together to grasp what it looks like.

Where in the Bible does it say no aliens? The universe is so vast it is highly possible there are other life forms. (Even if there are aliens though, they would probably look nothing like how we imagine them)

Exzactly where does it say there are? It says specifically Fallen Angels and demons. Think there are aliens my friend, fall for the deception that they are going help us.

Why on Earth would aliens help us? And using your logic, everything that the Bible doesn't mention doesn't exist? If the Bible doesn't mention scrambled eggs then it does not exist?

And who says aliens would help us? They are probably so different we might not even be able to see them. Anyways, the possibility of humanoid aliens are really, really low, however there is possiblity of other life forms. However, if there are other life forms they would probably be nothing like we imagine them, and they would definately not help us.

I do not know if there are aliens but I think it is possible.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 9:51:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/20/2012 9:14:31 AM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 8/18/2012 7:42:56 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:37:15 AM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 8/16/2012 11:25:55 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/16/2012 8:56:11 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Seriously, no offense, but this is stupid.

Yeah your right there is perfect reason why man for thousands of years was primative in technology as we have but in 100 years we have increased by 1000%, sure we came up with it. That science itself tells you there are 11 dimensions in our universe, we only use 3 and the other 8 are for nothing. Sure there is nothing going on in the other 8. That IF there are aliens they come from another universe when science knows it is impossible to blast in other universes because they are all gasious we are not. This means that they ALIENS come from our universe not another. I believe in the Bible so that means there is no aliens but demons. Then we come to Babel and building a tower to reach God is unbelievable with our limitations. No this is stating that they had technology that exceeded us and they also were in space but more so. The mark of the beast is CYBORG technology. I dont know everything but you dont need the whole puzzle together to grasp what it looks like.

Where in the Bible does it say no aliens? The universe is so vast it is highly possible there are other life forms. (Even if there are aliens though, they would probably look nothing like how we imagine them)

Exzactly where does it say there are? It says specifically Fallen Angels and demons. Think there are aliens my friend, fall for the deception that they are going help us.

Why on Earth would aliens help us? And using your logic, everything that the Bible doesn't mention doesn't exist? If the Bible doesn't mention scrambled eggs then it does not exist?

And who says aliens would help us? They are probably so different we might not even be able to see them. Anyways, the possibility of humanoid aliens are really, really low, however there is possiblity of other life forms. However, if there are other life forms they would probably be nothing like we imagine them, and they would definately not help us.

I do not know if there are aliens but I think it is possible

OK
TheAsylum
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 10:04:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/20/2012 9:52:20 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Watch the other video as well.

Is it better than the first video? The first video was all crap and intentional lies.

What makes the second video better than the first? Use examples.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 10:26:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/20/2012 10:04:36 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/20/2012 9:52:20 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Watch the other video as well.

Is it better than the first video? The first video was all crap and intentional lies.

What makes the second video better than the first? Use examples.

Lol. You been to the moon and exsperienced and researched these things that your opinion matters. NOT. I guess most of our astronauts make statements that are just lies....please tell you are not that naive or stubborn.
TheAsylum