Jump to topic:

iPhone 5

innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 2:43:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So I'm reading up on the new iPhone trying to see if it's really a big deal. It's .5" bigger - no big deal there. The camera can do panorama and is better at low light - meh I guess that's a little nicer, but not a huge deal.

Then I read this little tid bit: " What they did NOT say is battery will be managed by forcefully dropping from 4G to 3G whenever they want. This is a very cool way to extend battery life. But it is also very under handed. While it is 4G capable, they just could not get around the energy consumption. So, they need this little background trick. The average consumer will never even know this is happening. So, the iPhone 5 is actually a 3G phoine that will ocassionally run on 4G if the energy management module says "ok"." From the WSJ.

That's kind of stinky IMO.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 8:27:52 PM
Who the hell needs an iPhone? Lol.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 2:42:48 PM
At 9/13/2012 2:40:34 PM, innomen wrote:
I'm hearing something about a holographic keyboard, that could be really cool, is this true?
No, it was just a rumor.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 3:02:37 PM
At 9/13/2012 2:42:48 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/13/2012 2:40:34 PM, innomen wrote:
I'm hearing something about a holographic keyboard, that could be really cool, is this true?
No, it was just a rumor.

Yeah, you know I think it would have made a bigger splash than some guy the gym telling me about it.
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 7:31:16 PM
These are the facts to the extremely overrated/overpriced fashion statement (for a phone)

Starting price of $200 + 2 year contract or $799.99 USD (without activation).

Release date set on 12th of September, for 21st of September (irony)

Youtube is no longer a regular permanent app b/c of recent disputes between Google and Apple.

Apple is handling a few minor lawsuits right now, including a Honda lawsuit for the "slide to unlock" bar and an LTE lawsuit from Samsung.

New earbuds by Apple have come out, but they don't come with the phone, the iphone 5 only comes with the old standard ones...

Conclusion- The best chicken is not at popeyes, it's at kfc.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 3:17:01 AM
Still have my heart set on a Galaxy S3. Android initially turned me off but it's really growing on me since work gave me a HTC.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 9:41:29 AM
I am looking forward to getting a Windows Phone.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 2:19:53 PM
At 9/17/2012 3:17:01 AM, tvellalott wrote:
Still have my heart set on a Galaxy S3. Android initially turned me off but it's really growing on me since work gave me a HTC.

Ya my buddy has an S3, beats apple in nearly every category. Plus I don't think you can beat the android OS.
The only thing the iPhone has going for it is it's slick design and if your life is already wired to Apple.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2012 1:34:54 PM
Samsung Galaxy:

- side-loading apps
- flawless operation
- 4G
- amazing battery life
- microSD expandable memory
- real upgrades
- Ice Cream Sandwich and Swype
- DivX and Flash

iPhone can suck a diick. It won't be worth buying for at least five more years.
addyssonjoylee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 5:35:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I don't think that iPhone 5 and 4s has no difference one of my friend have iPhone 4s and i have iPhone 5 they both are different and 5 more is more smooth and look better. But one thing which make them similar it is the logo of iphone: http://www.logodesignpros.com...