Jump to topic:

Javascript

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2009 6:43:42 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Does anyone know much about using Javascript? Urgent help needed and I would appreciate it very much. Where's someonejohn when ya need him...
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 3:58:12 PM
At 9/27/2009 7:32:49 AM, BrandonClark wrote:
Why do you need to know Javascript?

It's ok brother... my mrs. is doing an assignment for uni and needed she's gotta set up a website using javascript. She ended up finding the info she needed on the net.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 12:12:41 PM
At 9/28/2009 3:58:12 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

It's ok brother... my mrs. is doing an assignment for uni and needed she's gotta set up a website using javascript. She ended up finding the info she needed on the net.

I bet you ten of what ever inferior currency you use that you will end up doing it, like the shelf or opening that jam jar.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 2:50:19 PM
At 9/29/2009 12:12:41 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 9/28/2009 3:58:12 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

I bet you ten of what ever inferior currency you use that you will end up doing it, like the shelf or opening that jam jar.

Haha, no, for two reasons:

1. She's a smart cookie, and more than capable of doing it herself.
2. I know nothing at all about programming or anything mildly computer-based.

My currency is Monopoly dollars, and I'll be expecting my ten in the mail.