Jump to topic:

is Microsoft Office Starter 2010 free?

truthseeker613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 11:59:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm considering 2 notebooks one of which comes pre loaded with Microsoft Office Starter 2010. Is that something that generally cost money. or can it be safely down loaded for free? and if so were?
http://www.nydailynews.com...

royalpaladin: I'd rather support people who kill spies than a nation that organizes assassination squads (Kidon) to illegally enter into other nations and kill anybody who is not a Zionist. Who knows when they'll kill me for the crime of not supporting Israel?

Koopin: LOL! I just imagine Royal sitting in here apartment at night, when suddenly she hears a man outside speaking Hebrew as sh
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 2:00:16 AM
I think it's free, and will come preloaded on the computer (I think the manufacturer has to pay to put it on).

It only has Word and Excel. Also, I vaguely remember it having ads.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 12:36:50 AM
It came with my laptop for free. Excel as well but not powerpoint.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
CrazyPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 3:11:36 PM
At 10/11/2012 11:59:27 PM, truthseeker613 wrote:
I'm considering 2 notebooks one of which comes pre loaded with Microsoft Office Starter 2010. Is that something that generally cost money. or can it be safely down loaded for free? and if so were?

Check for acceptable usage policies. I know that a lot of my sound production software is legal to torrent as long as I am not profiting from it in any way.
But we try to pretend, you see, that the external world exists altogether independently of us.
- - - Watts
The moralist is the person who tells people that they ought to be unselfish, when they still feel like egos, and his efforts are always and invariably futile.
- - - Watts
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 3:22:21 PM
It is free. Download from here: http://www.downloadcrew.com...

If you want a free full Office suite, I would recommend LibreOffice though.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
CrazyPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 3:26:04 PM
At 10/14/2012 3:22:21 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
It is free. Download from here: http://www.downloadcrew.com...

If you want a free full Office suite, I would recommend LibreOffice though.

The starter package freeware of MS Office probably denies you the ability to save and or copy/paste. I would either torrent it and not tell anybody, or get a different interface like 1dustpelt suggested.
But we try to pretend, you see, that the external world exists altogether independently of us.
- - - Watts
The moralist is the person who tells people that they ought to be unselfish, when they still feel like egos, and his efforts are always and invariably futile.
- - - Watts