Jump to topic:

New YouTube

phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 8:28:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
First thought when I saw it: Why the frick are they always changing it!?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 9:11:40 PM
At 12/7/2012 8:28:02 PM, phantom wrote:
First thought when I saw it: Why the frick are they always changing it!?

Pictures showing like they do now = big improvement.

I also like the layout better. That tab at the bottom was annoying when your were on a playlist.

Only downsides I've noticed is you can't see how many negative votes a comments has received and it's not as clear whether you have autoplay/shuffle on or not.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 9:12:13 PM
By pictures I mean profile pics.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:44:45 AM
its ugly. Why they keep changing?
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2012 4:33:02 AM
It's horrible. Everything they did after Cosmic Panda (excluding the new suggested videos algorithm and the (show comment) button) was bad.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2012 10:40:00 AM
Common guys. The playlist is ten times better. That big annoying tab across the bottom is gone and you can see 6 vids on your playlist on the right.
Dignitas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2012 9:02:24 PM
They shouldn't have tried to fix something that wasn't broken.
--
Dignitas
Vote it up, please!
http://debate.org...

In the beginning, God said the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2012 4:34:09 PM
At 12/10/2012 10:40:00 AM, phantom wrote:
Common guys. The playlist is ten times better. That big annoying tab across the bottom is gone and you can see 6 vids on your playlist on the right.

That's goo if you use playlists I guess.