Jump to topic:

iTunes

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 6:20:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is probably a dumb question, but how do you transfer your iTunes without losing all of your music? I got a new laptop and want to put my library on the new comp... help! A good deed is a great way to start the new year ;)
President of DDO
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 7:01:51 PM
Go into the users/whatever your user is/music/iTunes/iTunes library can copy and paste the files over a WiFi network.
Otherwise you could use a external HDD or flash drive.
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 10:12:35 PM
I really don't like those winks you put at the end of stuff. Seems really sinister.

Buy a USB and try connecting both computers together.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
debator1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 4:14:09 PM
It is relatively simple. Just check this article out: http://support.apple.com...

You could just go into your iTunes folder and copy/paste the music into the new iTunes folder!
Never let life kill your spark!
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 9:27:56 AM
If it is Windows 8, you can also use copy and paste into the Xbox Music library.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.