Jump to topic:

What do you recommend?

SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 1:03:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm gonna buy a new phone soonish. An android one, but I don't know who to choose. I was planning to buy the Note II, and probably would of, were it not out of stock from where I was gonna buy it. So now I'm thinking of either waiting for the Note II to get in stock, or waiting for the new HTC One, which seems beautiful, to get shipped here.

Which of these phones do you recommend? I'm mostly going to use my phone for internet wherever I am, so clarity and a reasonable screen for webpages is pretty much a must. I also want it to have good sound, since I'm gonna be listening to lots of music.

Recommendations?
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 12:49:31 AM
If you don't mind the large size, the note is the way to go.
As for audio I'm sure the HTC one has beats, but I have no idea if that's actually any better or just a marketing ploy.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 5:27:35 AM
At 2/23/2013 12:49:31 AM, lewis20 wrote:
As for audio I'm sure the HTC one has beats, but I have no idea if that's actually any better or just a marketing ploy.

I actually heard beats is good on the HTCs,and t also has amplified stereos on the front, which seems nice.

I would probably decide on the note, but HTC One seems ti score much better on the benchmarks, I want something future-proof :/
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 5:06:40 PM
At 2/23/2013 5:27:35 AM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:

I actually heard beats is good on the HTCs,and t also has amplified stereos on the front, which seems nice.

I would probably decide on the note, but HTC One seems ti score much better on the benchmarks, I want something future-proof :/

As far as cell phones go I don't think future-proof exists, unfortunately.

SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 5:42:12 PM
At 2/24/2013 5:06:40 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 2/23/2013 5:27:35 AM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:

As far as cell phones go I don't think future-proof exists, unfortunately.

Lol, I guess. I'm gonna settle with whatever comes in stock first, then.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 5:29:34 PM
At 2/22/2013 1:03:51 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
I'm gonna buy a new phone soonish. An android one, but I don't know who to choose. I was planning to buy the Note II, and probably would of, were it not out of stock from where I was gonna buy it. So now I'm thinking of either waiting for the Note II to get in stock, or waiting for the new HTC One, which seems beautiful, to get shipped here.

Which of these phones do you recommend? I'm mostly going to use my phone for internet wherever I am, so clarity and a reasonable screen for webpages is pretty much a must. I also want it to have good sound, since I'm gonna be listening to lots of music.

Recommendations?

I suggest you don't have one. Why on earth would you want to be on call 24/7
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 6:10:16 PM
At 2/26/2013 5:29:34 PM, sadolite wrote:

Recommendations?

So you can surf DDO while in line at Penn Station.

SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 6:53:17 AM
At 2/26/2013 6:10:16 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 2/26/2013 5:29:34 PM, sadolite wrote:

Recommendations?

So you can surf DDO while in line at Penn Station.

This is the main reason, actually ^
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac