Jump to topic:

Best Cell Phone Brand *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 12:59:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have a love affair with Motorola phones. I have always love its unique and slick styling, and its distinctive features. Video pending, but shes a beauty and she is a quality phone.
What is your favorite.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2013 12:14:49 PM
I've had a series of Motorola phones, and I've been pleased with them. Samsung has been getting a lot of good press recently, so if were in the market I'd check them out as well.

Trivia: Motorola got it's start by inventing the first popular car radio. The company has been having hard times in recent years, and sold it's cell phone division to Google in 2011 for $12.5 billion.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 9:51:20 PM
The best cell phone brand is not having one. I do love cell phones though, because when I'm dating, I can always spot a loser real fast if she's really into her phone. Being obsessed with your phone highlights SO many negative personality traits...
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2013 11:17:03 AM
At 5/15/2013 12:14:49 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
I've had a series of Motorola phones, and I've been pleased with them. Samsung has been getting a lot of good press recently, so if were in the market I'd check them out as well.

Trivia: Motorola got it's start by inventing the first popular car radio. The company has been having hard times in recent years, and sold it's cell phone division to Google in 2011 for $12.5 billion.

Motorola is the best as I own one right now this very minute.
Andy_Fang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 8:11:48 PM
Samsung has the best phone on the market today: Samsung S4. It's the most feature rich, fast and powered by Android.
--
Andy Fang | Founder and CEO of Magvato
Andy_Fang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 8:11:48 PM
Samsung has the best phone on the market today: Samsung S4. It's the most feature rich, fast and powered by Android.
--
Andy Fang | Founder and CEO of Magvato
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2013 8:41:48 AM
At 5/28/2013 8:11:48 PM, Andy_Fang wrote:

Samsungs are the most advanced, Ill give you that. But Motorola is the more innovative of the two.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 10:21:20 PM
At 5/28/2013 8:11:48 PM, Andy_Fang wrote:

Um you repeated yourself twice sir. Thought I would just point that out.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 9:20:52 PM
Better be the one I just bought.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 3:56:34 PM
Nokia
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 12:38:29 AM
At 5/7/2013 12:59:57 PM, inferno wrote:
I have a love affair with Motorola phones. I have always love its unique and slick styling, and its distinctive features. Video pending, but shes a beauty and she is a quality phone.
What is your favorite.

I had a Startac when I was nine or so. I also had a series of Razr's. After the Razr though, I've had nothing but iPhones.
Tsar of DDO
rajun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 7:05:10 AM
Micromax is leading in giving value for money products.
Nokia tops the list with lumia 1020
Sony is crap
Samsung is royal in today's world
The apple needs to work with its price a little otherwise its cool
XOLO, Karbonn,Titan..these brands have been working well nowadays
blackberry is in the pockets of the serious ones
Motorolla? i have not heard about them for so long.infact my father's first one was a moto...
Only cool guys can see this....
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 6:38:56 PM
Microsoft and Apple
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
http://www.debate.org...