Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2009 10:45:41 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
1. Uninstall all antivruses using add/remove programs
2. Download & Install Avira (Use Default settings, do not register) - Found here ==> http://download.cnet.com...
3. Update avira by "Doing a quick scan after install)
4. Double click the white and red umbrella in the system tray
Click the Administrative Tab on the left sidebar
Click the Scheduler Button
Check the Complete system scan checkbox
Right click both the complete system scan job and click edit job
Click Next Twice
Change Local Hard Drives to Complete Sysem Scan
Change to Weekly, choose Monday and Thursday, check the "Repeat Job if time has expired" box
Change to Invisible
Edit the update job
click next twice
click "Repeat Job if Time expired"
Set to daily
Change to invisible
Click the Local protection tab on the left, click the configuration link in the top right,
Check the expert mode box in the upper left
Click the plus on scanner
click the plus on scan
Click action for concerning files
Change to automatic and change to delete
5. Download and install malwarebytes
6. Update Malwarebytes by clicking the update tab
7. Do a full scan with malwarebytes and click show results then click remove infected restart if necessary
8. Download Autoruns http://technet.microsoft.com...
Click the agree
Hit the logon tab
After its finished loading delete everything EXCEPT CERTAIN THINGS REFER TO PICTURE (right click, delete) so that your logon tab is like this http://i50.tinypic.com...
9. Restart your computer
10. Enjoy the faster speed
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.