Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

New Web Browser

1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 10:47:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Based on Chromium.

http://en.browser.baidu.com...

Very good browser.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
slo1
Posts: 4,342
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 11:15:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/19/2013 10:47:12 AM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Based on Chromium.

http://en.browser.baidu.com...

Very good browser.

The Chinese are watching you. Oh well, the US is watching anyway with any browser I use anyway. I'll give it a try.
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:01:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/30/2013 12:14:29 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/19/2013 10:47:12 AM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Based on Chromium.

http://en.browser.baidu.com...

Very good browser.

Why not just use Chrome?

A lot more features
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:26:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/30/2013 4:01:21 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 7/30/2013 12:14:29 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/19/2013 10:47:12 AM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Based on Chromium.

http://en.browser.baidu.com...

Very good browser.

Why not just use Chrome?

A lot more features

Like what?
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:30:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/30/2013 4:26:18 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/30/2013 4:01:21 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 7/30/2013 12:14:29 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/19/2013 10:47:12 AM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Based on Chromium.

http://en.browser.baidu.com...

Very good browser.

Why not just use Chrome?

A lot more features

Like what?

Have you ever looked at the site?
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 5:33:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/30/2013 4:30:38 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 7/30/2013 4:26:18 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/30/2013 4:01:21 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 7/30/2013 12:14:29 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/19/2013 10:47:12 AM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Based on Chromium.

http://en.browser.baidu.com...

Very good browser.

Why not just use Chrome?

A lot more features

Like what?

Have you ever looked at the site?

Just did, seems interesting. I'm a little hesitant about a Chinese web product but I might give it a try for funsies.
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:17:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/30/2013 5:33:16 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/30/2013 4:30:38 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 7/30/2013 4:26:18 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/30/2013 4:01:21 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 7/30/2013 12:14:29 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/19/2013 10:47:12 AM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Based on Chromium.

http://en.browser.baidu.com...

Very good browser.

Why not just use Chrome?

A lot more features

Like what?

Have you ever looked at the site?

Just did, seems interesting. I'm a little hesitant about a Chinese web product but I might give it a try for funsies.

Baidu is biggest search company in China, you can trust them
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:19:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 12:17:55 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 7/30/2013 5:33:16 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/30/2013 4:30:38 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 7/30/2013 4:26:18 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/30/2013 4:01:21 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 7/30/2013 12:14:29 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/19/2013 10:47:12 AM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Based on Chromium.

http://en.browser.baidu.com...

Very good browser.

Why not just use Chrome?

A lot more features

Like what?

Have you ever looked at the site?

Just did, seems interesting. I'm a little hesitant about a Chinese web product but I might give it a try for funsies.

Baidu is biggest search company in China, you can trust them

It's good. I actually really like it. Good recommendation.