Jump to topic:

Apple iPhone event

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 1:42:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well, since the event is over, I'll add this thread.

Today, Apple introduced the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C. Those are the actual names.

You can look up all of the new features they have on Apple's website.

Are you content with what Apple has presented today, or are you underwhelmed?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 8:04:22 PM
Copy features from Android and WP8, call them "innovations". Price the phone more than it actually is worth, makes a lot of money.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Chillwitm888
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2013 4:41:57 PM
At 9/10/2013 8:04:22 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Copy features from Android and WP8, call them "innovations". Price the phone more than it actually is worth, makes a lot of money.

You obviously lack knowledge of when the OSs were announced... Apple came with the innovation first and others started to build off it. Of course with different kernels.
@OP
I am pretty psyched. I hope the hardware is improved from the neck down. better battery (better camera is a given) fingerprint sensors is nothing new... i really don't care...
But I am really psyched with the newly released ios7
Alots of new improvements (im using beta ios7 atm)
obviously better cpu + gpu combination on the a7...
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 10:23:36 AM
At 9/15/2013 4:41:57 PM, Chillwitm888 wrote:
At 9/10/2013 8:04:22 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:

You obviously lack knowledge of when the OSs were announced... Apple came with the innovation first and others started to build off it. Of course with different kernels.
@OP
I am pretty psyched. I hope the hardware is improved from the neck down. better battery (better camera is a given) fingerprint sensors is nothing new... i really don't care...
But I am really psyched with the newly released ios7
Alots of new improvements (im using beta ios7 atm)
obviously better cpu + gpu combination on the a7...

This is not copying? http://www.zdnet.com...
Yes, tech companies copy off of each other all the time, but when other companies do it, nobody cares. When Apple does it, it's an "innovation" and all the iSheep flock to buy. The hardware certainly improved from previous versions, but still worse than the competition.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
rajun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 10:23:15 AM
At 9/10/2013 1:42:05 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Well, since the event is over, I'll add this thread.

Today, Apple introduced the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C. Those are the actual names.

You can look up all of the new features they have on Apple's website.

Are you content with what Apple has presented today, or are you underwhelmed?

*Headline*
Apple cuts the iPhone 5S's price by half-
Only cool guys can see this....
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 10:39:27 AM
IPhone's are whack!
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad