Jump to topic:

What should Microsoft add/change?

kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 5:57:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I know Microsoft is great and has lots of shortcuts, techniques, features, etc. But if Microsoft would add some more things or change a bit, what would you want it to do?
"let you put one thing on the left side of the paper and something else that is in the same column on the right side of the paper.
"Make your own color for highlighter
"Make adding a page border less confusing (?)
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
http://www.debate.org...
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2013 2:16:44 PM
I like the highlighter Idea.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 9:26:30 PM
Stop making MS-Office so God damn expensive.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
VincentMcFarley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 8:23:46 AM
Microsoft should definitely improve hotmail and should also include a free built in add-on of PDF convertor in its Microsoft Documents. It a real nuisance just to download the PDF add-on although it is free. On the plus side Microsoft's Nokia lumia are my favorite; they are so colorful and gorgeous. IPhone realized that people are interested in colorful phones so now they have introduced IPhone 5 c in different colors. Its a battle going on there to see who's the best. You can read the article that discusses the comparison between the two (Microsoft and Apple) at this site: www.researchomatic.com/essay/technology/R06;
benpowerman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 2:44:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
a server for home user who need a server. I need a server to store my media files in one place, so all the computer in my houses will have access too.
TheBigF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2013 5:27:22 PM
At 10/16/2013 5:57:44 PM, kawaii_crazy wrote:
I know Microsoft is great and has lots of shortcuts, techniques, features, etc. But if Microsoft would add some more things or change a bit, what would you want it to do?
"let you put one thing on the left side of the paper and something else that is in the same column on the right side of the paper.

Pretty sure, all of the things you posted are present. And Microsoft is quite perfect. Except they have to make Xbox LIVE free!
- Official "'Shinigami" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov.
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2013 7:18:05 PM
At 12/30/2013 5:27:22 PM, TheBigF wrote:

Pretty sure, all of the things you posted are present. And Microsoft is quite perfect. Except they have to make Xbox LIVE free!

true, xbox live should become free.
but to me, making page borders are confusing and u can only choose from a certain assortment of colors for the highlighter.
I figured out how to o #1 though
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2013 7:47:40 PM
At 12/30/2013 7:18:05 PM, kawaii_crazy wrote:

but to me, making page borders are confusing and u can only choose from a certain assortment of colors for the highlighter.

I actually disagree with the idea that XBL should be free. I'm perfectly fine paying $50 a year (or whatever I'm paying for it - It's an auto charge, so I'm not actually sure anymore) for a good online gaming (and more) service. PlayStation network is free and the difference in quality is apparent. While it might not be that significant, I'm more than happy to pay for a service that is improving and maintains its quality. As far as XBL is concerned I couldn't be happier with the service. I'd probably be willing to spend 5 times as much as I do for it. But $60 to me seems more than fair.
Debate.org Moderator
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2013 11:18:13 PM
Make it more like a Mac :P
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
TheBigF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2013 9:22:39 AM
At 12/30/2013 7:47:40 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

I actually disagree with the idea that XBL should be free. I'm perfectly fine paying $50 a year (or whatever I'm paying for it - It's an auto charge, so I'm not actually sure anymore) for a good online gaming (and more) service. PlayStation network is free and the difference in quality is apparent. While it might not be that significant, I'm more than happy to pay for a service that is improving and maintains its quality. As far as XBL is concerned I couldn't be happier with the service. I'd probably be willing to spend 5 times as much as I do for it. But $60 to me seems more than fair.

LOL. All true. That little money isn't an issue for me either. My problem is how XBL is not allowed in my country T_T
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2013 8:37:42 PM
At 12/31/2013 9:22:39 AM, TheBigF wrote:

LOL. All true. That little money isn't an issue for me either. My problem is how XBL is not allowed in my country T_T

hahaha there's an actual place called Rabbit Hash?! Good choice.

I agree that it's a shame XBL isn't available in some countries. They should certainly increase it's availability so that people from everywhere in the world can lose to me at Civilization: Revolution and Tetris. :P
Debate.org Moderator
TheBigF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 7:10:40 AM
At 12/31/2013 8:37:42 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 12/31/2013 9:22:39 AM, TheBigF wrote:

hahaha there's an actual place called Rabbit Hash?! Good choice.

I agree that it's a shame XBL isn't available in some countries. They should certainly increase it's availability so that people from everywhere in the world can lose to me at Civilization: Revolution and Tetris. :P

Haha! Yup, thanks! There's also places called Intercourse, F*cking and other things xD
And I would love to lose to you in Civilization T_T
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 11:19:09 AM

LibreOffice.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
Redscrap101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 2:18:01 PM
I say that Microsoft should start increasing their knowledge in other words adding more technologies like the recent computer touch screen.
that was pretty awesome news wasn't it???
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 4:00:04 PM
Oh yeah, and they should add more words to the vocab. It always tells me the names of well-known celebs and currencies from other countries are misspelled.