Jump to topic:

iOS 7 might have been made in MS-Word.

themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 9:14:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm kind of blown away by this, but at the same time I am not all that surprised.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
SCHUMAN8R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 4:07:23 PM
Sad what apple is coming too without Steve Jobs. They keep ripping people off by selling new iPhones with minor changes for hundreds of dollars more money. I completley believe what this is saying, the apple today is quite dishonest.
Can't touch this!
VincentMcFarley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 8:41:36 AM
Thats why I prefer to bet my stakes on Nokia Lumia. I have a Nokia Lumia 920. Ilove the picture and video quality. i honestly think its better than IPhone. i dont think the negative reviews about Windows phone are at all correct. And IPhone is the one who hasnt changed its shape in over a decade, nor done something unique with new versions. Atleast the Lumia range is new and the interface is beautiful. So there is a whole batle between these two brands going out there. You can read about the comparisons between IPhone and Windows phone at http://www.researchomatic.com....
TheBigF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2013 7:09:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
That man is a fvcking legend!
- Official "'Shinigami" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov.