Jump to topic:

Computer Game Recommendations

SCHUMAN8R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 12:57:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hey guys. I am getting a bit bored with some of my computer games. I currently have League of Legends so don't recommend any mobas. I also have Minecraft, Cube World, Don't Starve, Age of Empires III, and Civilization V. Any games you guys recommend? Preferably available on steam?
Can't touch this!
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 6:00:29 PM
Planetside 2 and battlefield 4
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2013 11:53:52 AM
At 11/12/2013 6:00:29 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Planetside 2 and battlefield 4

Those plus medieval total war 2 and Rome total war, maybe Rome 2 but I haven't played it so I can't vouch.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2013 12:33:07 PM
Path of Exile is a free-to-play game very similar to but better than Diablo 3. The full version just released. Google it to find the download site.

Battlefield 4 is good if your PC can handle it.

Terraria is extremely fun and addicting, especially when played with friends. Its like a 2D platformer version of Minecraft. You can find that one on the Steam marketplace.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2013 3:04:50 PM
At 11/14/2013 12:33:07 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
Path of Exile is a free-to-play game very similar to but better than Diablo 3. The full version just released. Google it to find the download site.
I beg to differ about which of those is better
Battlefield 4 is good if your PC can handle it.

extremely fun and addicting, especially when played with friends. Its like a 2D : platformer of Minecraft. You can find that one on the Steam marketplace.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.