Do you think Shi-t is the Future.

R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2014 8:37:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 9:26:39 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:
With the rising human population, we finally came to this.

http://www.digitaltrends.com...

Well it is a fitting end for us. Our existence is causing an overabundance of excrement from not only humans but the animals we lean on to maintain our lifestyles. I know many people who are too disgusted to eat chicken unless it is removed from the bone prior to it being served; I can't imagine what will happen if and when we are forced to start eating shitsteaks.

If the process can be streamlined and the cost driven down, which it sounds like will happen (research was indicated to be the source of the high overhead), the practicality of this option will begin to loom over us as time goes by and sustainability becomes more difficult. We're approaching 7.2 billion people right now as we speak, and technology is the only thing that's really allowed us to get this far. Now we see what lies ahead on the technological landscape for our rising populations. Not the sexy technology of the twentieth century... no, it is shitsteaks. All I can say is "who's got my A1 sauce?"
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2014 5:24:36 PM
We're coming along full-steam ahead in growing meat as well: http://www.washingtonpost.com...
"
"At the global level, if all meat would be lab-grown, the greenhouse gas emissions could be reduced by 80 percent, and the water use by 90 percent," says Hanna Tuomisto of the European Commission Joint Research Centre.
"
In 50 years, having a "real" hamburger will likely be a rare and special event.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
Tiffany1billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 9:22:59 AM
We already eat anal juice from beavers. It's in gum and used as a flavor enhancer in raspberry products. This is just sick to think about.
We also eat human hair. It's in bagels, doughnuts, bread, cookies,and all kinds of other doughy products.
And this is good to know: we ALREADY eat poo :/. It's used in strawberry ice cream (mmmm).
Tiffany
suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 12:32:34 PM
At 1/15/2014 10:52:45 AM, Koopin wrote:
Fake but still extremly funny.

a lot of people said that, but i still don't understand how do they know?
suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 12:34:19 PM
At 1/14/2014 8:37:08 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:

Well it is a fitting end for us. Our existence is causing an overabundance of excrement from not only humans but the animals we lean on to maintain our lifestyles. I know many people who are too disgusted to eat chicken unless it is removed from the bone prior to it being served; I can't imagine what will happen if and when we are forced to start eating shitsteaks.

If the process can be streamlined and the cost driven down, which it sounds like will happen (research was indicated to be the source of the high overhead), the practicality of this option will begin to loom over us as time goes by and sustainability becomes more difficult. We're approaching 7.2 billion people right now as we speak, and technology is the only thing that's really allowed us to get this far. Now we see what lies ahead on the technological landscape for our rising populations. Not the sexy technology of the twentieth century... no, it is shitsteaks. All I can say is "who's got my A1 sauce?"

The video is probably fake but it is very likely future given that we failed to colonize space in less than another 100 years.

The way he eat it is still very mush disgusting to me though, funny disgusting.
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 1:01:26 PM
At 1/14/2014 5:24:36 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
We're coming along full-steam ahead in growing meat as well: http://www.washingtonpost.com...
"
"At the global level, if all meat would be lab-grown, the greenhouse gas emissions could be reduced by 80 percent, and the water use by 90 percent," says Hanna Tuomisto of the European Commission Joint Research Centre.
"

I haven't looked at the sources, but I know of the lab meat and IMHO it's a lot more appealing than sh!t meat.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 1:01:57 PM
At 1/15/2014 9:22:59 AM, Tiffany1billion wrote:
We already eat anal juice from beavers. It's in gum and used as a flavor enhancer in raspberry products. This is just sick to think about.
We also eat human hair. It's in bagels, doughnuts, bread, cookies,and all kinds of other doughy products.
And this is good to know: we ALREADY eat poo :/. It's used in strawberry ice cream (mmmm).

Significant other?
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 9:40:54 PM
At 1/16/2014 1:01:57 PM, wrichcirw wrote:

Significant other?

Not anymore.

I don't believe this is fake, btw.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 1:30:50 AM
At 1/16/2014 9:40:54 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

Significant other?

Not anymore.

Interesting, and good luck. O_o
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 8:20:16 AM
At 1/17/2014 1:30:50 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
At 1/16/2014 9:40:54 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

Significant other?

Not anymore.

Interesting, and good luck. O_o

Luck, my friend, has nothing to do with it.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 7:26:22 AM

Highly doubt it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 10:51:31 AM
At 1/16/2014 1:01:26 PM, wrichcirw wrote:
At 1/14/2014 5:24:36 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
"
"

I haven't looked at the sources, but I know of the lab meat and IMHO it's a lot more appealing than sh!t meat.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!