Jump to topic:

SOS. HELLp

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2014 4:40:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
now, almost 3 months, I am in Turkey, I need your help about internet.

in turkey, when you visit a site, it automatically opens the turkish version of that site if that site is available in Turkish, when you go to google.com, it opens google.com.tr
not just google, any site available in turkish, it automatically opens the "site.com.tr" version of that site. I go to goal.com but it opens goal.com/tr

in order to use google in english, I need to open google.co.uk if I write google.com it automatically opens google.com.tr(turkish version).

plewase, save me from this plight, how can I manage it? How can I prevent it from opening the turkish version of site.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 5:45:36 PM
At 2/28/2014 4:40:25 AM, Artur wrote:

in turkey, when you visit a site, it automatically opens the turkish version of that site if that site is available in Turkish, when you go to google.com, it opens google.com.tr
not just google, any site available in turkish, it automatically opens the "site.com.tr" version of that site. I go to goal.com but it opens goal.com/tr

in order to use google in english, I need to open google.co.uk if I write google.com it automatically opens google.com.tr(turkish version).

plewase, save me from this plight, how can I manage it? How can I prevent it from opening the turkish version of site.

Have you considered that maybe this is happening on purpose and can't be solved?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 7:24:09 PM
At 3/5/2014 5:45:36 PM, sadolite wrote:

Have you considered that maybe this is happening on purpose and can't be solved?

yes, I thought that it is done intentionally, this happens on a purpose which aims to develop turkish language in statistics, but I do not think it can not be solveed.

I think and hope there is a way to solve it, maybe there are people who can solve this, on this forum.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
vbaculum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 4:05:12 PM

Can you solve this with a VPN or Tor? If it were me, I would get an Amazon EC2 instance. This is basically a computer that you rent from Amazon. You connect to it over a secure link and, from it, you can use the computer like you were in America, since that's where the EC2 is located. The only question is: Does Turkey allow its subjects to connect to Amazon EC2 machines? I would think it would have to since this service is so important for businesses.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 6:57:57 AM
At 3/7/2014 4:05:12 PM, vbaculum wrote:

Can you solve this with a VPN or Tor? If it were me, I would get an Amazon EC2 instance. This is basically a computer that you rent from Amazon. You connect to it over a secure link and, from it, you can use the computer like you were in America, since that's where the EC2 is located. The only question is: Does Turkey allow its subjects to connect to Amazon EC2 machines? I would think it would have to since this service is so important for businesses.

now, I am already using kproxy.
this hepled me to solve a little bit. sanx