Jump to topic:

laser vert 150mw 532nm pas cher

cherrygoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 9:23:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am an astrophile and want a green laser for star-pointing. in debate.org forum, guys remind me that laser vert 150mw pointers with high power is dangerous and advise me to ask for opinoins in this forum. i find one with less power and much lower price 150mW 532nm
http://www.achatlaser.com... Green Laser Pointer Pen compared with the previous one. but the point is if one with low power can be used for star-pointing. Is it bright enough or can it shot that far?
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 5:37:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/5/2014 9:23:57 PM, cherrygoo wrote:
I am an astrophile and want a green laser for star-pointing. in debate.org forum, guys remind me that laser vert 150mw pointers with high power is dangerous and advise me to ask for opinoins in this forum. i find one with less power and much lower price 150mW 532nm
http://www.achatlaser.com... Green Laser Pointer Pen compared with the previous one. but the point is if one with low power can be used for star-pointing. Is it bright enough or can it shot that far?

Green lasers are more expensive than red lasers. Why does it have to be green? Even the weakest red laser can be seen in a brightly lit room. You should be able to see the point at least 100 feet away. As far as eyes go, unless you stare at it like the sun, small hand held pointer lasers are of no danger to a persons eyes. I have a laser on my bridge saw that is much more powerful than any hand held laser and I look right at it just walking around the saw all the time day in day out.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%