Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Internet Marketing

Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 7:28:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Does anyone here currently work as in IM or have a profound interest in it?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 4:13:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 7:28:23 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Does anyone here currently work as in IM or have a profound interest in it?

"Profound" might be a bit much, but I've done some limited work in the field and have AN interest in it...

Why?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2014 7:23:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/29/2014 4:13:53 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 7:28:23 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Does anyone here currently work as in IM or have a profound interest in it?

"Profound" might be a bit much, but I've done some limited work in the field and have AN interest in it...

Why?

Just wondering. I've been researching internet marketing (specifically writing sales copy) for the past week and I really want to pursue it.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2014 11:16:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/2/2014 7:23:23 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 3/29/2014 4:13:53 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 7:28:23 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Does anyone here currently work as in IM or have a profound interest in it?

"Profound" might be a bit much, but I've done some limited work in the field and have AN interest in it...

Why?

Just wondering. I've been researching internet marketing (specifically writing sales copy) for the past week and I really want to pursue it.

Why? Internet sales copy is often either in-house to the web developer, or outsourced to the writing farms--and the writing farms pay crap.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 5:07:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/2/2014 11:16:29 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 4/2/2014 7:23:23 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 3/29/2014 4:13:53 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 7:28:23 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Does anyone here currently work as in IM or have a profound interest in it?

"Profound" might be a bit much, but I've done some limited work in the field and have AN interest in it...

Why?

Just wondering. I've been researching internet marketing (specifically writing sales copy) for the past week and I really want to pursue it.

Why? Internet sales copy is often either in-house to the web developer, or outsourced to the writing farms--and the writing farms pay crap.

1. Gets my foot in the door, so that I'm invested in Internet Marketing and will pursue it longer.
2. I am the filmer, assistant, and (soon to be) marketer of Honest Signalz. https://www.youtube.com...
3. A friend got me started with this stuff after I had an interest in it with the promise of working on a project with him.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
harrybajwa
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 7:16:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am Harry and provide internet marketing services to improve your local business sale. Tell me what do you want to know from me?
Effective SEO Packages: Search Engine Optimization California At Q-vantage.com
Gump
Posts: 67
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 9:21:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 7:16:02 AM, harrybajwa wrote:
I am Harry and provide internet marketing services to improve your local business sale. Tell me what do you want to know from me?

Scam er and pedophilic priest