Send a Message
1/30/2010 7:35:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/30/2010 7:32:58 PM, Kahvan wrote:
3 things.
1)what do you think of runescape?
2)Do you currently play?

If you do currently play pm :)

Mmorpgs were a dark phase of my life....
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2010 7:58:09 PM
Why on earth would anyone want to play runescape? The combat system is basically:

Autoattack-->

GG.

The extreme death penalty means not only do you have to grind (which in itself is fine), but if you die you basically have to grind all over again.

Now, on the plus side you can avoid the grind by having a female character and whoring it out. But what's the point?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2010 3:35:49 AM
If I want to play an MMORPG, I'll pay for one like WoW with decent graphics and in-depth gameplay.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2010 5:35:07 AM
It's alright for what it is, but it's a bit boring and repetitive.

I want a game that makes me feel I am part of a fantasy world, not one were I am clearly in a game spending 8 hours mining so that one day I might be able to make my own adamantium armour or some such.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 6:07:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2010 7:32:58 PM, Kahvan wrote:
3 things.
1)what do you think of runescape?
2)Do you currently play?

If you do currently play pm :)

I play!