Jump to topic:

takeing a picture

Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 10:30:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I see everywhere that people have taken scrren pics on debate.org If i wanted to take a picture of my computer screen how would I do this?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 11:16:14 AM
Hit the PRINT SCREEN key on your keyboard (on my old laptop - the one I'm using) it's at the top, right-hand side and you've got to be FN'ing it to get to that. Then you open up something like Paint and go to File --> Paste or wherever Paste is.
President of DDO
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 11:17:01 AM
There is a button on your keyboard that say "PrtSc"

Click on it --> enter Paint --> Ctrl + V --> Save as .png (better quality) --> upload on DDO.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 5:23:59 PM
At 4/14/2010 11:16:14 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Hit the PRINT SCREEN key on your keyboard (on my old laptop - the one I'm using) it's at the top, right-hand side and you've got to be FN'ing it to get to that. Then you open up something like Paint and go to File --> Paste or wherever Paste is.

Pwned.

Even Lwerd knows something about computers that you don't.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 6:49:04 PM
also depending on your browser you may be able to download an widget to make it easier
if you happen to be using sleipnir then you should download snap crab, you can take screen shots by dragging a box around what you want and it will then save to desktop. or selected location.
Tamikajones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2010 6:28:37 AM
At 4/14/2010 6:49:04 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
if you happen to be using an obscure browser used by 0.001% of people in the world primarily located in Japan then you should download snap crab, you can take screen shots by dragging a box around what you want and it will then save to desktop. or selected location.

Sounds like a great idea bro
: At 4/21/2010 5:49:24 PM, banker wrote:
: Mirza at least no one is misunderstanding santa...!!
:
:Hitler had sexual issues just like muhammud..!!
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2010 3:56:14 PM
At 4/14/2010 6:49:04 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
also depending on your browser you may be able to download an widget to make it easier
if you happen to be using sleipnir then you should download snap crab, you can take screen shots by dragging a box around what you want and it will then save to desktop. or selected location.

Oddly enough, this is not a typo.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown