Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
problems with anonymizers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:23:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
trying to come up with some solid points for a paper im writing, here are mine, what else do you guys think?
1. allows illegal and/or harmful behavior to go unfiltered
2. hence the word anonymous, justice is rarely served when damages are done, many are not caught for the crime
3. just like the governments around the world, utilizing anonymizers for data collection, distributed attacks, crimes, spying/espionage
4. one terrible outcome of using anonymizers is the ability to buy weapons, drugs, and have access to child pornography, and other questionable resources.
5. removes accountability from the situation, good and bad has been done through anon tech
please help me formulate some better arguments.