Total Posts:45|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Binary fun!

Labrat228
Posts: 330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2008 11:19:01 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Every geek has fun with Binary, its a simple fact of life!
01001001011001100010000001111001011011110111010100
100000011000110110000101101110001000000111010001110
010011000010110111001110011011011000110000101110100
01100101001000000111010001101000011010010111001100
101100001000000111100101101111011101010111001000100
00001100001001000000110011101100101011001010110101100100001

{Distorted due to lack of time} {If you understand it, it should be easy to decode}

Here is a little joke to start us all off:
Their are only 10 types of people in this world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
VOTE INNOMEN

How much pot does Charlie Sheen do?
Enough to kill Two and a Half Men!
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2008 11:42:07 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/22/2008 11:19:01 AM, Labrat228 wrote:

01001001011001100010000001111001011011110111010100
100000011000110110000101101110001000000111010001110
010011000010110111001110011011011000110000101110100
01100101001000000111010001101000011010010111001100
101100001000000111100101101111011101010111001000100
00001100001001000000110011101100101011001010110101100100001

What you say about my Mother?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2008 11:45:56 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/22/2008 11:44:52 AM, Labrat228 wrote:
I said she is fat old and ugly.

Ye, well, 10 100110 010011 01001 010010001 10011010 1010 001010 0101 0101 00101010 0101010 0010101010 0100 01010 01010 0010101010 0100 001101010010101 010101 0010 010 100 010 001 00110 0110 10010 10110 010101 01001 001010

Ye, I did that to your sister and your mother.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2008 11:58:19 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/22/2008 11:55:51 AM, Labrat228 wrote:
lol, Fake code, its not divisible by 8.

Your not divisible by 8!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2008 12:14:55 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Fine, got one!

01001001 01100100 01101001 01100100 01101100 00100000 01100001 00100000 0110001 01110011 01110011 01110011 01110011 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101111 01101000 01111001 01100101 01100001

Beat that!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
DiablosChaosBroker
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2008 2:21:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
010011000110010101110100001001110111001100100000011100
110110010101100101001000000110100101100110001000000111
100101101111011101010010000001100011011000010110111000
100000011000110111001001100001011000110110101100100000
011101000110100001101001011100110010000001100100011011
11011101110110111000101110

Let's see if you can crack this down.
Labrat228
Posts: 330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2008 5:01:48 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/22/2008 2:21:16 PM, DiablosChaosBroker wrote:
010011000110010101110100001001110111001100100000011100
110110010101100101001000000110100101100110001000000111
100101101111011101010010000001100011011000010110111000
100000011000110111001001100001011000110110101100100000
011101000110100001101001011100110010000001100100011011
11011101110110111000101110

Let's see if you can crack this down.

lol, but you already cracked it down!
VOTE INNOMEN

How much pot does Charlie Sheen do?
Enough to kill Two and a Half Men!
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2008 8:49:20 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Labrat - can you translate Binary to text yourself or only the number (I can decode it to a number).

Oh, and crack this:

01101100011000010110001001110010011000010111010000100000
011100110110110101100101011011000110110001110011
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2008 9:49:35 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I did this one off the top of my head swear:

01001001 01001000 01000001 01010100 01000101 01000011 01000001 01010000 01010011 01001100 01001111 01000011 01001011 01010011
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
DiablosChaosBroker
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2008 9:52:28 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
010110010110111101110101011100100010000001101101011011
1101101101001000010010000100100001

(Your post cannot be in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. Please keep your post clean and easy to read.)
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2008 9:59:29 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/23/2008 9:52:28 AM, DiablosChaosBroker wrote:
010110010110111101110101011100100010000001101101011011
1101101101001000010010000100100001

(Your post cannot be in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. Please keep your post clean and easy to read.)

I only know how to translate CAPS but I think I can do normal size. You didn't even crack it and see it's irony!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2008 10:04:35 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/23/2008 9:52:28 AM, DiablosChaosBroker wrote:
010110010110111101110101011100100010000001101101011011
1101101101001000010010000100100001


01001110 01101111 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
DiablosChaosBroker
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2008 10:06:43 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/23/2008 10:04:35 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/23/2008 9:52:28 AM, DiablosChaosBroker wrote:
010110010110111101110101011100100010000001101101011011
1101101101001000010010000100100001


01001110 01101111 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011

010101000110100001100001011101000010011101110011001000
000111011101101000011000010111010000100000011100110110
100001100101001000000111001101100001011010010110010000
101110
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2008 10:15:22 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/23/2008 10:06:43 AM, DiablosChaosBroker wrote:
At 12/23/2008 10:04:35 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/23/2008 9:52:28 AM, DiablosChaosBroker wrote:
010110010110111101110101011100100010000001101101011011
1101101101001000010010000100100001


01001110 01101111 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011

010101000110100001100001011101000010011101110011001000
000111011101101000011000010111010000100000011100110110
100001100101001000000111001101100001011010010110010000
101110

01001100 01100001 01110011 01110100 01101110 01101001 0110011101101000 01110100 01101001 01101110 01101101 01111001 01100010 01100101 01100100

BTW how do you do spaces?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
DiablosChaosBroker
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2008 10:23:16 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/23/2008 10:15:22 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/23/2008 10:06:43 AM, DiablosChaosBroker wrote:
At 12/23/2008 10:04:35 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/23/2008 9:52:28 AM, DiablosChaosBroker wrote:
010110010110111101110101011100100010000001101101011011
1101101101001000010010000100100001


01001110 01101111 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011

010101000110100001100001011101000010011101110011001000
000111011101101000011000010111010000100000011100110110
100001100101001000000111001101100001011010010110010000
101110

01001100 01100001 01110011 01110100 01101110 01101001 0110011101101000 01110100 01101001 01101110 01101101 01111001 01100010 01100101 01100100

010101110110100001101001011011000110010100100000010010
010010000001110111011000010111001100100000011101100110
100101100100011001010110111100100000011101000110000101
110000011010010110111001100111001000000111010001101000
011001010010000001110111011010000110111101101100011001
010010000001110011011000110110010101101110011001010010
1110

BTW how do you do spaces?
http://www.roubaixinteractive.com...
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2008 10:29:16 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/23/2008 10:23:16 AM, DiablosChaosBroker wrote:
At 12/23/2008 10:15:22 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/23/2008 10:06:43 AM, DiablosChaosBroker wrote:
At 12/23/2008 10:04:35 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/23/2008 9:52:28 AM, DiablosChaosBroker wrote:
010110010110111101110101011100100010000001101101011011
1101101101001000010010000100100001


01001110 01101111 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011

010101000110100001100001011101000010011101110011001000
000111011101101000011000010111010000100000011100110110
100001100101001000000111001101100001011010010110010000
101110

01001100 01100001 01110011 01110100 01101110 01101001 0110011101101000 01110100 01101001 01101110 01101101 01111001 01100010 01100101 01100100

010101110110100001101001011011000110010100100000010010
010010000001110111011000010111001100100000011101100110
100101100100011001010110111100100000011101000110000101
110000011010010110111001100111001000000111010001101000
011001010010000001110111011010000110111101101100011001
010010000001110011011000110110010101101110011001010010
1110

BTW how do you do spaces?
http://www.roubaixinteractive.com...

I only use that site to decode and check my binary is correct, not to code text to binary, I code text to binary myself.

01010111 01101001 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110011 01101100 01101001 01100011 01100101 01101111 01100110 01110100 0110111101100001 01110011 01110100
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
DiablosChaosBroker
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2008 10:34:14 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
010000100110010100100000011100110111010101110010011001
010010000001110100011011110010000001100100011100100110
100101101110011010110010000001111001011011110111010101
110010001000000100111101110110011000010110110001110100
01101001011011100110010100101110

So do it!
Labrat228
Posts: 330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2008 10:36:28 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/23/2008 10:15:22 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/23/2008 10:06:43 AM, DiablosChaosBroker wrote:
At 12/23/2008 10:04:35 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/23/2008 9:52:28 AM, DiablosChaosBroker wrote:
010110010110111101110101011100100010000001101101011011
1101101101001000010010000100100001


01001110 01101111 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011

010101000110100001100001011101000010011101110011001000
000111011101101000011000010111010000100000011100110110
100001100101001000000111001101100001011010010110010000
101110

01001100 01100001 01110011 01110100 01101110 01101001 0110011101101000 01110100 01101001 01101110 01101101 01111001 01100010 01100101 01100100

BTW how do you do spaces?

10100000 Chr(160) also = to space
VOTE INNOMEN

How much pot does Charlie Sheen do?
Enough to kill Two and a Half Men!
Labrat228
Posts: 330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2008 10:38:16 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
And yes, I know the Binary code, I only use the translator to make sure I'm correct. I'm about to buy a blanket from ThinkGeek.com that is covered in Binary, and the Binary translates to "Blanket".
VOTE INNOMEN

How much pot does Charlie Sheen do?
Enough to kill Two and a Half Men!
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2008 11:14:07 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/23/2008 10:38:16 AM, Labrat228 wrote:
And yes, I know the Binary code, I only use the translator to make sure I'm correct. I'm about to buy a blanket from ThinkGeek.com that is covered in Binary, and the Binary translates to "Blanket".

lol 010011101 01100101 01110010 01100100
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
DiablosChaosBroker
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2008 11:17:07 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/23/2008 11:14:07 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/23/2008 10:38:16 AM, Labrat228 wrote:
And yes, I know the Binary code, I only use the translator to make sure I'm correct. I'm about to buy a blanket from ThinkGeek.com that is covered in Binary, and the Binary translates to "Blanket".

lol 010011101 01100101 01110010 01100100

Error: Malformed binary. Your binary code is must be divisible by 8.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2008 12:09:32 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/23/2008 11:17:07 AM, DiablosChaosBroker wrote:
At 12/23/2008 11:14:07 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/23/2008 10:38:16 AM, Labrat228 wrote:
And yes, I know the Binary code, I only use the translator to make sure I'm correct. I'm about to buy a blanket from ThinkGeek.com that is covered in Binary, and the Binary translates to "Blanket".

lol 010011101 01100101 01110010 01100100

Error: Malformed binary. Your binary code is must be divisible by 8.

01001110 01100101 01110010 01100100 , fixed. Now decode.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
DiablosChaosBroker
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2008 2:17:35 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/23/2008 12:09:32 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/23/2008 11:17:07 AM, DiablosChaosBroker wrote:
At 12/23/2008 11:14:07 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/23/2008 10:38:16 AM, Labrat228 wrote:
And yes, I know the Binary code, I only use the translator to make sure I'm correct. I'm about to buy a blanket from ThinkGeek.com that is covered in Binary, and the Binary translates to "Blanket".

lol 010011101 01100101 01110010 01100100

Error: Malformed binary. Your binary code is must be divisible by 8.

01001110 01100101 01110010 01100100 , fixed. Now decode.

Not a nerd, but a geek.
beem0r
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2008 5:02:07 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
00110000 00110001 00110000 00110001
00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001
00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000
00110001 00110001 00110001 00110001
00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001
00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001
00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000
00110001 00110001 00110001 00110000
And that's all I have to say about that.