Jump to topic:

web cam

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 9:25:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Anybody familiar with setting up a live feed webcam that the public can view any time. Kinda like those webcams they set up in birds nests where you go to the sight and it shows live feed of the baby birds 24/7.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:19:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 9:25:13 PM, sadolite wrote:
Anybody familiar with setting up a live feed webcam that the public can view any time. Kinda like those webcams they set up in birds nests where you go to the sight and it shows live feed of the baby birds 24/7.

If the public is going to view it, you will need to stream it via a website. Ustream is a good site that allows you to do that. Hook the camera to your modem and wire that to a computer that uploads it to the website. Unless of course your camera is outside your house, in which case I have no idea how you're going to get the public to have live feed from it.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...