PS3 Gamer Tags

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2010 4:34:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Mine: Ubermenschen

Vi and I share that one (hence the pluralization of Ubermensch lol though she doesn't really play any online games...) BUT I was wondering if it's possible to have 2...? For instance, I wanted to make a new ID but I was wondering if it were possible to keep Ubermenschen as well. I want to start over on COD MW2 with a new name, but just in case I want to use my old account (with everything I've earned - titles, weapons, etc.) is that possible? Or do I have to pay money for it? I basically want Ubermenschen and 1 other one -- possibly 2 other ones if Vi wants her own. Can I do this or do I have to delete Ubermenschen?
President of DDO
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2010 4:54:51 PM
Mine's Jebussez, but I've yet to really use it all that much. I end up playing Killzone 2 online, used to play MGS4, and GTA 4. Online play has never really grabbed me.

As for your predicament, as far as I know, all you have to do is create a new profile under a new e-mail. You might have to play under a different PS3 account (the internal one, that is) as well, as my roommate used to do so. We had two different accounts on the PS3 and never had a problem.

So you can keep Ubermenschen, just use a different e-mail. I think it may work.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2010 5:01:03 PM
At 7/2/2010 4:54:51 PM, Volkov wrote:
So you can keep Ubermenschen, just use a different e-mail. I think it may work.

Ty! Can someone confirm this?
President of DDO
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2010 5:21:27 PM
Mine: xxdarkhorizonxx and l347_cr33p3rz

and yeah all you have to do is create another PS3 profile and then you can go in to the psn tab and create a new psn, so essentially you could have as many accounts as you want.

Another plus is any downloaded content will float between all accounts (as far as I know).
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 5:43:31 PM
At 7/3/2010 1:28:46 PM, Veridas wrote:
Mine's unimaginative, it's Veridas.

I will f*ck you up in Modern Warfare 2.

When I make a new account (tonight!) I'll add ya... you too, Dark!
President of DDO
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 5:50:01 PM

1v1 sniper battle on rust?
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 5:51:47 PM
At 7/3/2010 5:43:31 PM, theLwerd wrote:

When I make a new account (tonight!) I'll add ya... you too, Dark!

lol once black ops (already pre-ordered) comes out i'm going to start using l347_cr33p3rz. But until then i'm just going to keep going with xxdarkhorizonxx.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 5:53:05 PM
At 7/3/2010 5:50:01 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:

I've never done 1 on 1... and lol I hate Rust :p

We haven't played together in awhile, Dark (largely due to me having a lot of internet problems and me not being able to stay online consistently fore more than a few minutes :p ). We should play again soon sometime.
President of DDO
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 6:00:56 PM
At 7/3/2010 5:53:05 PM, theLwerd wrote:

We haven't played together in awhile, Dark (largely due to me having a lot of internet problems and me not being able to stay online consistently fore more than a few minutes :p ). We should play again soon sometime.

What's your problem with Rust? If you've got a good SMG, you can kill everyone ever.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 6:05:58 PM

lol I hate rust to but, i personally think its the best map for 1v1 cuz it's the smallest. and really the only good place to do sniper battles.

agreed, i'll try to be online tonight but my father might turn off the interwebs.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 6:07:03 PM
At 7/3/2010 6:00:56 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

What's your problem with Rust? If you've got a good SMG, you can kill everyone ever.

I've been using either the TAR of Famas lately when I play on rust... prob cuz tar is my main assault rifle and I just started using famas agian... cuz its beastly overpowered.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 6:09:00 PM
At 7/3/2010 6:07:38 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 7/3/2010 6:05:54 PM, theLwerd wrote:
What's SMG?

UMP
MP5
Vector
Mini-Uzi
P90

Oh. I find the P90 to be overrated; I like UMP.
President of DDO
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 6:10:40 PM
At 7/3/2010 6:09:00 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 7/3/2010 6:07:38 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 7/3/2010 6:05:54 PM, theLwerd wrote:
What's SMG?

UMP
MP5
Vector
Mini-Uzi
P90

Oh. I find the P90 to be overrated; I like UMP.

same... have never really liked any SMG other then the UMP
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 6:17:23 PM
I also think the AK47 is very overrated in the game. I use it quite a bit (lol I dunno why) but I find that I can shoot someone point blank like 5x and they still won't die. It has a pretty decent damage rating but it doesn't seem that way (from my experience) in actual game play. The gun I use most is probably the ACR, though I've had a little "phase" with every gun. I hate the TAR because it has really bad recoil which throws my accuracy so off. I love the SCAR but you have to reload like after every kill (which is annoying even with Extra Mags which I use with it). I think the best gun is undoubtedly the M16A though it takes some time to get used to. I prefer red dot sight on that gun; it's kinda hard without it (for me). I barely EVER snipe. Also, Dark, you should get the new maps :) I hate 1/2 of them though lol.
President of DDO
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 9:37:59 AM
At 7/3/2010 6:17:23 PM, theLwerd wrote:
I also think the AK47 is very overrated in the game. I use it quite a bit (lol I dunno why) but I find that I can shoot someone point blank like 5x and they still won't die. It has a pretty decent damage rating but it doesn't seem that way (from my experience) in actual game play. The gun I use most is probably the ACR, though I've had a little "phase" with every gun. I hate the TAR because it has really bad recoil which throws my accuracy so off. I love the SCAR but you have to reload like after every kill (which is annoying even with Extra Mags which I use with it). I think the best gun is undoubtedly the M16A though it takes some time to get used to. I prefer red dot sight on that gun; it's kinda hard without it (for me). I barely EVER snipe. Also, Dark, you should get the new maps :) I hate 1/2 of them though lol.

I use the TAR mainly for FFA with silencer, and scavenger pro. And since from my expierience FFA is alot of mid range shooting the recoil doesnt really bother me.

I just started using the AK some and I rather hate it at this point... probably because I don't yet have the red dot but, i just don't like how it handles.

For me I have found that the ACR is very inconsistent, one person i'll shoot two bullets into them and kill them, and others i have to unload the entire clip. and no its not accuracy I have the best accuracy out of the people on my friends list (29%) last I checked. I just don't know lol.

I very may well get the maps tonight if I go into town. I have to buy another psn card as my current wallet is 4 cents.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 11:19:11 AM
I just played the most rapetastic game ever... Afghan ... i got 11 kills before the first minute was up... all with models... I went 25-0 to start the match after sending out predator missle, harrier, and attack helo (care package)... finished 32-2 (another person on team went 30-4)

THEN the next match on wastland with extreme amounts of lag (everbody yellow except one person) I went 39-5
Veridas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 2:51:42 AM

>>sniper

>>rust

I see you're new to this game.
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?
Veridas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 2:57:51 AM
Damn my premature clicking!

I tend to favour assault rifles or LMGs with the sleight of hand pro and stopping power. Favourite loadout:

Main: M4 or FN Fal w/ red dot or silencer
Secondary: PP2000 or stinger
Perk1: Scavenger pro or bling
Perk2:Stopping power or cold-blooded
Perk3:Ninja or sitrep
Equipment:frag or claymore
Equipment2:flashbang
deathstreak:not telling :P

That's generally, I like the UMP and the RPD too so I'll use those from time to time, and I snipe on maps like wasteland but I admit I'm not great at that.

Not that I expect any of you to care.
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 6:57:52 AM
At 7/3/2010 6:47:06 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I'm an RPD man myself. Forward Grip and Holo sight (though I like FMJ) are good with that; otherwise, I'm all about the riot shield (though I'm a pretty good sniper).

You sound like my worst enemy. Snipers and Riot Shields annoy me :P
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 7:03:52 AM
At 7/4/2010 9:37:59 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
I use the TAR mainly for FFA with silencer, and scavenger pro. And since from my expierience FFA is alot of mid range shooting the recoil doesnt really bother me.

What's FFA? :/

I just started using the AK some and I rather hate it at this point... probably because I don't yet have the red dot but, i just don't like how it handles.

It's better with red dot sight, but I still think it's overrated in the game. Don't see while you gotta wait til level 70 just to get an OK gun.

For me I have found that the ACR is very inconsistent, one person i'll shoot two bullets into them and kill them, and others i have to unload the entire clip. and no its not accuracy I have the best accuracy out of the people on my friends list (29%) last I checked. I just don't know lol.

While it may be inconsistent in terms of how many bullets you need, accuracy for me has never been a problem. The best thing about it is that you don't need red dot sight at all. I'm able to use FMJ a lot with that gun for that reason, or other attachments (like silencer). With my Ubermenschen account I only completely unlocked a few guns (SCAR, ACR, UMP...) and the reason is because it's hard to get the extended mags -- you need 40 bullet penetration kills with FMJ. It was a pleasure getting that with ACR because I like FMJ a lot on that gun and wanted to use it anyway; for some other guns besides those 3 (like the M16) it's a pain!

I very may well get the maps tonight if I go into town. I have to buy another psn card as my current wallet is 4 cents.

Update: So I got a new name, but I SUCK! I lost my last 12+ games! Clearly because I had to start all over so I have *none* of my favorite guns, no kill streak rewards, no nothin! I can't WAIT until I get to level 70 and unlock all of my gun features. For now the best gun I have (and will for awhile) is SCAR lol. This is frustrating. Add me though! If we play I might use my old name (I'm friends with some of you on my old name)... add my new one...

DANIELLE-420
President of DDO
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 7:30:38 AM
At 7/5/2010 2:51:42 AM, Veridas wrote:

>>sniper

>>rust

I see you're new to this game.

hahahahahah ... no lol
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 7:36:31 AM
Main: Intervention or 50. cal both with FMJ
Secondary: Models or M93 Raffica Akimbo
Perk1: Sleight of Hand Pro
Perk2: Stopping power Pro
Perk3: Steady Aim Pro
Equipment: Semtex
deathstreak: martyrdom but i could care less about death streak

Main: TAR or Famas or M16A4 all with Red Dot
Perk1: Sleight of Hand Pro or Scavenger Pro or Marathon Pro
Perk3: Ninja Pro
Equipment: Semtex or Claymore
Equipment2: flashbang
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 7:37:02 AM
At 7/3/2010 6:47:06 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I'm an RPD man myself. Forward Grip and Holo sight (though I like FMJ) are good with that; otherwise, I'm all about the riot shield (though I'm a pretty good sniper).

god I hate riot shields...
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 7:41:35 AM
At 7/5/2010 7:03:52 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 7/4/2010 9:37:59 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:

What's FFA? :/

Free For All xD lol

It's better with red dot sight, but I still think it's overrated in the game. Don't see while you gotta wait til level 70 just to get an OK gun.

Yeah... i have given up using it, i'm just gunna stick with the guns i'm good with

While it may be inconsistent in terms of how many bullets you need, accuracy for me has never been a problem. The best thing about it is that you don't need red dot sight at all. I'm able to use FMJ a lot with that gun for that reason, or other attachments (like silencer). With my Ubermenschen account I only completely unlocked a few guns (SCAR, ACR, UMP...) and the reason is because it's hard to get the extended mags -- you need 40 bullet penetration kills with FMJ. It was a pleasure getting that with ACR because I like FMJ a lot on that gun and wanted to use it anyway; for some other guns besides those 3 (like the M16) it's a pain!

Extended mags are a huge pain to get, I think i have only done it with, Intervention, 50. cal, TAR, and M16A4... granted in my last prestige the ONLY weapons I used were Intervention and M16

Update: So I got a new name, but I SUCK! I lost my last 12+ games! Clearly because I had to start all over so I have *none* of my favorite guns, no kill streak rewards, no nothin! I can't WAIT until I get to level 70 and unlock all of my gun features. For now the best gun I have (and will for awhile) is SCAR lol. This is frustrating. Add me though! If we play I might use my old name (I'm friends with some of you on my old name)... add my new one...

DANIELLE-420

Lol yeah the exact same thing happened with me when i started my l347_cr33p3rz account... which is why I'm simply waiting for black ops to start using it.

I may get a chance to get on today, and if so, i'll add you.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 7:44:08 AM
At 7/5/2010 7:36:31 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Main: Intervention or 50. cal both with FMJ
Perk1: Sleight of Hand Pro
Perk3: Steady Aim Pro
Equipment: Semtex

mines the same as that except with commando pro and i'm after taking a liking to the acog scope. and i either use frags or claymores

Main: TAR or Famas or M16A4 all with Red Dot
Perk1: Sleight of Hand Pro or Scavenger Pro or Marathon Pro
Perk3: Ninja Pro
Equipment: Semtex or Claymore
Equipment2: flashbang

same kinda, but i'm more inclined to use scavenger pro and commando pro, and i think the tar is sh1t. i like the p2000 for close range matches like rust, and the acr is one of my favourites, it's almost too accurate.
signature