Jump to topic:

Next Big Thing inventor seeks tech investors

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 9:37:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I live out of the industrial world, retired and like writing and painting more than CEO organizing. But I do invent and in 2011 invented a concept quite similar to Google Glass which I called computer goggles, a novelty idea, and never tried to develop it. Then Google Glass comes out at the end of 2013 with Glass and WTF? I invented that! Anyway, within 48 hours I came up with three new wearable tech ideas and one of them is dynamite! I went to Google and tried to talk to them, ha! good luck there as they are in-house interested, not guys off the street with new ideas. But I'm retired and don't have the bucks to develop this idea and a whole bunch of others into a business corporation. So I need tech investors for a general tech producing company whose first product will be the Next Big Thing*.

*looks like Carrot Man from The Thing movie but bigger..nah, just kiddin'. It's a edible computer chip tastes like sawdust and anchovie paste..)
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 1:47:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/10/2015 9:37:36 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
I live out of the industrial world, retired and like writing and painting more than CEO organizing. But I do invent and in 2011 invented a concept quite similar to Google Glass which I called computer goggles, a novelty idea, and never tried to develop it. Then Google Glass comes out at the end of 2013 with Glass and WTF? I invented that! Anyway, within 48 hours I came up with three new wearable tech ideas and one of them is dynamite! I went to Google and tried to talk to them, ha! good luck there as they are in-house interested, not guys off the street with new ideas. But I'm retired and don't have the bucks to develop this idea and a whole bunch of others into a business corporation. So I need tech investors for a general tech producing company whose first product will be the Next Big Thing*.

*looks like Carrot Man from The Thing movie but bigger..nah, just kiddin'. It's a edible computer chip tastes like sawdust and anchovie paste..)

In the tech world, there are a million new ideas every day. Having the idea is irrelevant. You haven't invented anything until you've built a working prototype of your idea,. That's when you go to a company and talk to them (after filing a provisional patent). Until then, what you actually have as close as you can get to nothing.

When you say you have an idea, do you mean that you have a concept for a new tech, or that you have detailed blueprints, circuit diagrams and a mathematical model of its functions?