Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Upcoming Ps3/ Multiplatform games

PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 5:49:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
So far the only games about to come out on the PS3 that show promise of being good are:

- Arkham Asylum 2
- inFamous 2
- The Last Guardian
& - LBP 2

Does anyone know any others?
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 7:58:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 5:49:30 AM, PalinFan wrote:
So far the only games about to come out on the PS3 that show promise of being good are:

- Arkham Asylum 2
- inFamous 2
- The Last Guardian
& - LBP 2

Does anyone know any others?

...for real... you left out by far the biggest titles...

-Black Ops
-Final Fantasy XIV
-Fallout New Vegas
-Medal of Honor
-Gran Tourismo 5
-Fifa 11
-Killzone 3
-TWISTED METAL PS3
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 9:11:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 7:58:49 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 7/21/2010 5:49:30 AM, PalinFan wrote:
So far the only games about to come out on the PS3 that show promise of being good are:

- Arkham Asylum 2
- inFamous 2
- The Last Guardian
& - LBP 2

Does anyone know any others?

...for real... you left out by far the biggest titles...

-Black Ops
-Final Fantasy XIV
-Fallout New Vegas
-Medal of Honor
-Gran Tourismo 5
-Fifa 11
-Killzone 3
-TWISTED METAL PS3

Killzone 3 --- whhhatttt?!
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 9:18:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 9:11:19 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 7/21/2010 7:58:49 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 7/21/2010 5:49:30 AM, PalinFan wrote:
So far the only games about to come out on the PS3 that show promise of being good are:

- Arkham Asylum 2
- inFamous 2
- The Last Guardian
& - LBP 2

Does anyone know any others?

...for real... you left out by far the biggest titles...

-Black Ops
-Final Fantasy XIV
-Fallout New Vegas
-Medal of Honor
-Gran Tourismo 5
-Fifa 11
-Killzone 3
-TWISTED METAL PS3

Killzone 3 --- whhhatttt?!

http://www.killzone.com...

apparently it might be a 3d game though...