Jump to topic:

SC2 or TF2?

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2010 7:32:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I've played a lot of TF2. At one point I was one of the the highest ranked spies in Australia, stabby mcstabbington.
I've since moved to L4D2 as my main FPS...

I haven't played SC2, but I intend to. I was never very good at the first one.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Forthelulz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 3:58:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/6/2010 3:31:38 PM, Sniperjake1994 wrote:
Anybody here plays Team fortress 2 or Starcraft 2?

Zelot for TF2
{SC2MOO} genius for SC2

I was up at ten at night, just got the program to work, and really wanted to play the game. I figured "Hey, you've got to be a genius to get this thing to work," so I just made that my name. Later, when I was more awake, I tried to change it. I couldn't. So I'm stuck with it.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
New Members Read Me:
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 7:39:48 PM
Bullish #179 on SCII. Good RTS, the strats are very interesting to grasp.

Bullish on Steam.

I really just find FPS to be by far the most entertaining genre of video games.

I don't spend money on any of these.
0x5f3759df
SCHUMAN8R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2013 8:24:58 PM
These are very different games but I would go with tf2 because I find it more exciting then Starcraft. Strategy games really aren't as appealing to most people which is why I think most people would go with tf2 on this one.
Can't touch this!
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 5:11:38 PM
At 11/5/2013 8:24:58 PM, SCHUMAN8R wrote:
These are very different games but I would go with tf2 because I find it more exciting then Starcraft. Strategy games really aren't as appealing to most people which is why I think most people would go with tf2 on this one.

You do not no how horribly wrong you are
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
SCHUMAN8R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 7:51:44 PM
At 11/6/2013 5:11:38 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

I am a very open minded person. Maybe if you could give some reason to why I am "horribly wrong" I could take your side. I am interested into why you would make such a statement. Care to inform me on your beliefs?
Can't touch this!
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 7:53:14 PM
At 11/6/2013 7:51:44 PM, SCHUMAN8R wrote:

I am a very open minded person. Maybe if you could give some reason to why I am "horribly wrong" I could take your side. I am interested into why you would make such a statement. Care to inform me on your beliefs?

opinion is all over the place fp shooters are no more the majority than strategies
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
SCHUMAN8R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 7:54:49 PM
At 11/6/2013 7:53:14 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

opinion is all over the place fp shooters are no more the majority than strategies

So you are saying they are even in popularity? How does that make me "horribly wrong"?
Can't touch this!
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 7:57:37 PM
At 11/6/2013 7:54:49 PM, SCHUMAN8R wrote:
At 11/6/2013 7:53:14 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

So you are saying they are even in popularity? How does that make me "horribly wrong"?

no semantics please