Jump to topic:

YouTube

wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2010 11:32:31 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
My gmail account is set up separate from my youtube, but because Google owns both, when I sign in on one, it signs me off on the other, and when I go back, it asks me to add a youtube to my gmail and a gmail to my youtube. I should just be able to add my youtube account to my gmail, but upon reading the yahoo-answers-style help system, it seems that is impossible.

So what do I do? Do I delete my Youtube, which may make another of the same name, and then add it to my gmail? Do I delete my gmail and then add a gmail to my youtube? It would be an enormous pain to do either.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2010 11:40:48 AM
Right now, what's looking like the best option is adding a new gmail to my Youtube and then setting up forwarding from my original.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2010 11:46:20 AM
I have a similar problem :( I even made the passwords the same since it says I need to use my google account password or whatever, but it still tells me that it wont work for long.
I guess making a new account is the best option.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2010 11:59:35 AM
yeah I had this problem before to... i just ignore it whenever it ask me to connect them

although i now have... 3 youtube accounts

all of which I have uploaded to lol
Brendan21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2010 5:52:33 PM
At 9/6/2010 11:59:35 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:

all of which I have uploaded to lol

Just gotta say, nice political cartoon about the mosques.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2010 6:30:42 PM
At 9/6/2010 11:32:31 AM, wjmelements wrote:
My gmail account is set up separate from my youtube, but because Google owns both, when I sign in on one, it signs me off on the other, and when I go back, it asks me to add a youtube to my gmail and a gmail to my youtube. I should just be able to add my youtube account to my gmail, but upon reading the yahoo-answers-style help system, it seems that is impossible.

So what do I do? Do I delete my Youtube, which may make another of the same name, and then add it to my gmail? Do I delete my gmail and then add a gmail to my youtube? It would be an enormous pain to do either.

I had the same problem. Yahoo-answers should die.
I had my youtube account linked to a hotmail account and i could never log into my friggin youtube account because my Google account, which is my gmail would cause it to always ask me if I had the accounts linked.
Anyway, you can link your youtube account to your gmail account, it might take some tinkering.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2010 12:31:51 AM
Use multiple browsers. You can be signed in on different things on different browsers.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2010 7:02:37 PM
At 9/7/2010 12:31:51 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Use multiple browsers. You can be signed in on different things on different browsers.

Works. Adopting that.

Which do yall prefer? Opera or Chrome?