Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

ja<x>vascript replaced in forum text.

TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 5:32:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 5:30:19 PM, TBR wrote:
Anyone else notice that you cant type "ja<x>vascript"

ja<x>vascript
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 5:33:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 5:32:38 PM, TBR wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:30:19 PM, TBR wrote:
Anyone else notice that you cant type "ja<x>vascript"

ja<x>vascript

ja<x>vascript
MisterMittens
Posts: 3,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 2:09:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ija<x>vascriptStuff
ja<x>vascript
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
MisterMittens
Posts: 3,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 2:10:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I tried capitalizing all the letters in "ja<x>vascript" and it came out in lower case with that weird <x>
I am le confused. D:
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 2:28:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Right? I tried char code. Tried different cap letters. I can buy they don't want <[theword@]>
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 12:36:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ja<x>vascript.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 12:37:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Weird.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 4:42:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/28/2015 12:37:02 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Weird.

They are trying to prevent scripts from getting injected, but its...
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 5:16:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/28/2015 4:42:17 PM, TBR wrote:
At 9/28/2015 12:37:02 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Weird.

They are trying to prevent scripts from getting injected, but its...

Strange indeed.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 5:18:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/28/2015 5:16:24 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2015 4:42:17 PM, TBR wrote:
At 9/28/2015 12:37:02 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Weird.

They are trying to prevent scripts from getting injected, but its...

Strange indeed.

<% test %>
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 5:19:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/28/2015 5:18:18 PM, TBR wrote:
At 9/28/2015 5:16:24 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2015 4:42:17 PM, TBR wrote:
At 9/28/2015 12:37:02 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Weird.

They are trying to prevent scripts from getting injected, but its...

Strange indeed.

<% test %>

<?php echo '<p>Hello World</p>'; ?>