Jump to topic:

Malaware.........

Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 10:55:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Anyone know how to get rid of this crap virus, already tried Anti-Malaware, TDS Killer, and a few others. Would rather not take it into Geek Squad, anyone know of a stellar assassin program?
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 7:29:33 PM
At 9/29/2015 10:55:57 PM, Hayd wrote:
Anyone know how to get rid of this crap virus, already tried Anti-Malaware, TDS Killer, and a few others. Would rather not take it into Geek Squad, anyone know of a stellar assassin program?

I would recommend Malwarebytes.
https://www.malwarebytes.org...
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 12:09:01 AM
Would rather not take it into Geek Squad

Good call, sir.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 1:29:05 AM

Copy your important files, and try to reformat. I know this probably isn't a viable option, but try and invest your money in a Mac instead. It's overpriced, but you don't have to worry about viruses at all, because the process to write virus code for the mac is alot harder. If not, just reformat your pc, and try to avoid going on some shady websites.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 3:48:10 AM
At 10/10/2015 1:29:05 AM, tajshar2k wrote:

Copy your important files, and try to reformat. I know this probably isn't a viable option, but try and invest your money in a Mac instead. It's overpriced, but you don't have to worry about viruses at all, because the process to write virus code for the mac is alot harder. If not, just reformat your pc, and try to avoid going on some shady websites.

If you're that paranoid about viruses, you could just format the hard drive and install Linux instead of buying a new computer.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2015 8:12:49 PM

bruh Geek Squad is the solution. I had several run ins with viruses and malware/adware and they solved the issue.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2015 8:47:20 PM
At 10/13/2015 8:12:49 PM, SamStevens wrote:

bruh Geek Squad is the solution. I had several run ins with viruses and malware/adware and they solved the issue.

Is it expensive?
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2015 9:01:26 PM
At 10/13/2015 8:47:20 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 10/13/2015 8:12:49 PM, SamStevens wrote:

Is it expensive?

idk since my parents and grandmother take care of it.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 9:22:57 PM
At 9/30/2015 7:29:33 PM, Lee001 wrote:

I would recommend Malwarebytes.
https://www.malwarebytes.org...

I would recommend AVG with CC Cleaner on top of it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 9:24:29 PM

AVG is pretty Good.
http://free.avg.com...

CC Cleaner will help speed up your computer with AVG.
https://www.piriform.com...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
pankaj554
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 12:27:55 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I have been using Avast antivirus and windows CCleaner. The most important thing about avast antivirus that, when ever, If your system effective with virus, then at that time you will get notification that your system has virus. So use Avast antivirus and be sure.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 10:06:10 PM

Well, for what it's worth, the real reason people target Windows is that Windows is run on >80% of the workstations worldwide. OSX doesn't make it over the 10% mark.
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 10:11:06 PM
At 1/15/2016 10:06:10 PM, TBR wrote:

Well, for what it's worth, the real reason people target Windows is that Windows is run on >80% of the workstations worldwide. OSX doesn't make it over the 10% mark.

That's true, but the UNIX code is generally harder to manipulate, since Apple has placed several restrictions on it's OS.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 10:15:52 PM
At 1/15/2016 10:11:06 PM, tajshar2k wrote:

That's true, but the UNIX code is generally harder to manipulate, since Apple has placed several restrictions on it's OS.

There are vulnerabilities in all OSs. Watch your mac do its updates, and see how many are security patches. MS, for all its warts, has put a lot of good effort into security over the last 10 years or so.
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 10:18:47 PM
At 1/15/2016 10:15:52 PM, TBR wrote:
At 1/15/2016 10:11:06 PM, tajshar2k wrote:

There are vulnerabilities in all OSs. Watch your mac do its updates, and see how many are security patches. MS, for all its warts, has put a lot of good effort into security over the last 10 years or so.

I agree, but compared to Windows, It is a bit more security in my opinion.
pankaj554
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 9:44:02 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Malware is refer to a variety of forms of hostile or intrusive software, including computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, ransom ware, spyware, adware, scareware, and other malicious programs. It help to builds industry leading anti-malware and internet security software to keep you safe from today's online threats.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 2:35:01 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 10/10/2015 3:48:10 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

If you're that paranoid about viruses, you could just format the hard drive and install Linux instead of buying a new computer.

http://betanews.com...