Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

help!

badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 1:34:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
long story short: i've been watching quite a lot of freaky porn on a computer that wasn't mine that i've to return tomorrow. how do i clear google's memory? cookies or something like that?
signature
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 1:38:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.debate.org...

Go to the History button on Firefox\ Chrome\Whatever, and baleet everything. Then delete cookies.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 1:40:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
lmao.

Whatever browser you're using, there should be some kind of options button on the top right hand of the screen. Click on that, then go to history. There should be a delete browsing history button, or something similar there.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 1:43:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 1:40:44 PM, Kinesis wrote:
lmao.

Whatever browser you're using, there should be some kind of options button on the top left hand of the screen. Click on that, then go to history. There should be a delete browsing history button, or something similar there.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 1:46:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
yeah, i've deleted my history.. but still for almost any letter i press google brings up a whole list of past freaky sh1t i've googled. bastards.

i'm using firefox. where do i find these cookies? they're not in history.
signature
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 1:47:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 1:46:00 PM, badger wrote:
yeah, i've deleted my history.. but still for almost any letter i press google brings up a whole list of past freaky sh1t i've googled. bastards.

i'm using firefox. where do i find these cookies? they're not in history.
Tools > Clear Private Data

or....
Tools > Options > Privacy > Show Cookies > Delete All Cookies
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 1:50:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 1:47:48 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 9/16/2010 1:46:00 PM, badger wrote:
yeah, i've deleted my history.. but still for almost any letter i press google brings up a whole list of past freaky sh1t i've googled. bastards.

i'm using firefox. where do i find these cookies? they're not in history.
Tools > Clear Private Data

or....
Tools > Options > Privacy > Show Cookies > Delete All Cookies

good man :)
signature
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 1:51:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 1:50:40 PM, badger wrote:
At 9/16/2010 1:47:48 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 9/16/2010 1:46:00 PM, badger wrote:
yeah, i've deleted my history.. but still for almost any letter i press google brings up a whole list of past freaky sh1t i've googled. bastards.

i'm using firefox. where do i find these cookies? they're not in history.
Tools > Clear Private Data

or....
Tools > Options > Privacy > Show Cookies > Delete All Cookies

good man :)

Your welcome sir.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 4:23:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 1:46:00 PM, badger wrote:
yeah, i've deleted my history.. but still for almost any letter i press google brings up a whole list of past freaky sh1t i've googled. bastards.

i'm using firefox. where do i find these cookies? they're not in history.

sigged
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 4:37:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 1:34:31 PM, badger wrote:
long story short: i've been watching quite a lot of freaky porn on a computer that wasn't mine that i've to return tomorrow. how do i clear google's memory? cookies or something like that?

Badger, when will you learn the child porn is bad!

=D
kfc
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 4:51:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 4:37:48 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/16/2010 1:34:31 PM, badger wrote:
long story short: i've been watching quite a lot of freaky porn on a computer that wasn't mine that i've to return tomorrow. how do i clear google's memory? cookies or something like that?

Badger, when will you learn the child porn is bad!

=D

what about donkey punch porn? lol
signature
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 4:55:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 4:51:36 PM, badger wrote:
At 9/16/2010 4:37:48 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/16/2010 1:34:31 PM, badger wrote:
long story short: i've been watching quite a lot of freaky porn on a computer that wasn't mine that i've to return tomorrow. how do i clear google's memory? cookies or something like that?

Badger, when will you learn the child porn is bad!

=D

what about donkey punch porn? lol

What, you don't combine them?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 5:01:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
also, on firefox and some other browsers, open history as a sidebar, organize by site. Delete all the sites that had bad stuff on them, then clear cache, cookies, and stuff from url bars. This way it doesn't look like you have anything to hide, since there's an uncleared history on there.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 5:02:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 4:55:48 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 9/16/2010 4:51:36 PM, badger wrote:
At 9/16/2010 4:37:48 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/16/2010 1:34:31 PM, badger wrote:
long story short: i've been watching quite a lot of freaky porn on a computer that wasn't mine that i've to return tomorrow. how do i clear google's memory? cookies or something like that?

Badger, when will you learn the child porn is bad!

=D

what about donkey punch porn? lol

What, you don't combine them?

do you know what donkey punch is? dunno would that combine well with child porn.. unless you wanted to throw a bit of necrophilia in on top of it.
signature
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 5:03:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 5:02:10 PM, badger wrote:
At 9/16/2010 4:55:48 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 9/16/2010 4:51:36 PM, badger wrote:
At 9/16/2010 4:37:48 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/16/2010 1:34:31 PM, badger wrote:
long story short: i've been watching quite a lot of freaky porn on a computer that wasn't mine that i've to return tomorrow. how do i clear google's memory? cookies or something like that?

Badger, when will you learn the child porn is bad!

=D

what about donkey punch porn? lol

What, you don't combine them?

do you know what donkey punch is? dunno would that combine well with child porn.. unless you wanted to throw a bit of necrophilia in on top of it.

Donkey punches cause a serious risk to everyone who receives them, not just children. The brain stem is in the same place throughout all stages of human development.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 5:09:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
look up donkey punch in the adult section of ovguide :) you might have to root to find good ones.. got sick of them a while back. it's the only porn i've ever watched that made me cheer lol.
signature
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 5:12:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 5:09:36 PM, badger wrote:
look up donkey punch in the adult section of ovguide :) you might have to root to find good ones.. got sick of them a while back. it's the only porn i've ever watched that made me cheer lol.

I did. I will never ever ever be then same again. I suddenly have the urge to grab a woman and beat her senseless.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 5:13:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 5:12:03 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 9/16/2010 5:09:36 PM, badger wrote:
look up donkey punch in the adult section of ovguide :) you might have to root to find good ones.. got sick of them a while back. it's the only porn i've ever watched that made me cheer lol.

I did. I will never ever ever be then same again. I suddenly have the urge to grab a woman and beat her senseless.

good!
signature
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 5:14:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 5:13:11 PM, badger wrote:
At 9/16/2010 5:12:03 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 9/16/2010 5:09:36 PM, badger wrote:
look up donkey punch in the adult section of ovguide :) you might have to root to find good ones.. got sick of them a while back. it's the only porn i've ever watched that made me cheer lol.

I did. I will never ever ever be then same again. I suddenly have the urge to grab a woman and beat her senseless.

good!

No. The nearest available woman is my mother. I'm not going to fornicate and beat my mom, it's illegal. However if we were in Illinois...
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2010 12:58:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Easier method:
Ctrl + Shift + Del.
Let's you clear everything.
Should you want to make sure there is absolutely no trace, you need to delete your flash cookies.
http://www.macromedia.com...
I miss the old members.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2010 1:06:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 5:09:36 PM, badger wrote:
look up donkey punch in the adult section of ovguide :) you might have to root to find good ones.. got sick of them a while back. it's the only porn i've ever watched that made me cheer lol.

What, they just slap the girl around a bit? That isn't freaky by my standards.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 12:55:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/19/2010 1:06:37 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 9/16/2010 5:09:36 PM, badger wrote:
look up donkey punch in the adult section of ovguide :) you might have to root to find good ones.. got sick of them a while back. it's the only porn i've ever watched that made me cheer lol.

What, they just slap the girl around a bit? That isn't freaky by my standards.

Rule 34
Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 3:35:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
pray he doesnt see this freaky porn? and if he questions you said you dont know, then accuse him of being the one watching freaky porn
feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 6:48:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/19/2010 1:06:37 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

What, they just slap the girl around a bit? That isn't freaky by my standards.

I believe it refers specifically to punching in the back of the head, the brain stem as Ragnar mentioned. A little bit too freaky for me.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 5:32:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 5:14:46 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
No. The nearest available woman is my mother. I'm not going to fornicate and beat my mom, it's illegal. However if we were in Illinois...

http://ui10.gamespot.com...

Yeah what about it?
President of DDO
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2010 11:29:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/21/2010 6:48:03 AM, feverish wrote:
At 9/19/2010 1:06:37 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

What, they just slap the girl around a bit? That isn't freaky by my standards.

I believe it refers specifically to punching in the back of the head, the brain stem as Ragnar mentioned. A little bit too freaky for me.

well, i just gave the name of the porn.. in which the girl just gets slapped around a bit lol.
signature