Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 4:44:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
NASA must change. I want your opinions.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:06:16 PM
Then I guess this will be a one man show . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 9:18:25 PM
At 9/18/2010 9:04:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Privatize all non-military aspects of NASA. Done.

But what about their "outreach to Muslims" top-priority goal? Nobody is going to WANT to do that!
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 9:21:20 PM
At 9/18/2010 9:18:25 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 9/18/2010 9:04:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Privatize all non-military aspects of NASA. Done.
But what about their "outreach to Muslims" top-priority goal? Nobody is going to WANT to do that!

Full governorship and responsibility of NASA will also be transferred, as is implied by "privatize."
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 9:28:31 PM
NASA should not be controlled by an abusive private business man, nor should it be controlled by an incompetent bureaucracy, it should be in the hands of the people; by and for the people.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2010 5:58:48 AM
At 9/18/2010 9:28:31 PM, FREEDO wrote:
NASA should not be controlled by an abusive private business man, nor should it be controlled by an incompetent bureaucracy, it should be in the hands of the people; by and for the people.

Yes because your average person understand how to make and run NASAs space stations and NASAs rockets. Besides, what underlying principle says that the aerospace industry should be collectivised?

What Wjm said, privatise it except for the non-military aspects. There is a killing to be made from the technology produced from his as well as space tourism.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.