Jump to topic:

Choosing a tablet advice

tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 1:45:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm looking for a budget tablet, to use along with my Macbook Pro. It has to be 100 dollars or lower.

I seen some good ones, mainly running android and Windows. Any advice as to which operating system I should choose?
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
collintheboss10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 6:21:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
In my opinion you should go with a windows 8 tablet Ematic 7" HD Tablet - 16GB, Quad-Core, Windows8.1 is a very good one and I would stay way form windows 10 I dislike the way it runs but that's up to you.
pankaj554
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 11:55:11 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
There are many tablets available in the market with great features and configurations. If you are willing to buy a tablets then here is the top 5 tablets 2015.

Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro
Microsoft Surface Pro 4
Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
Nexus 9
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2016 7:53:37 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/5/2015 1:45:22 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
I'm looking for a budget tablet, to use along with my Macbook Pro. It has to be 100 dollars or lower.

I seen some good ones, mainly running android and Windows. Any advice as to which operating system I should choose?

Windows tablets are where it is at right now. They have really do it right, in my opinion.

Now, if all you want to do is browse, the iPads are still "better". Android cheaper, but for an actual functional tablet, windows is great right now.

Don't go cheap though. Well, lower than some of the iPads, but don't cheap-out too much. The experience of cheap equipment is what make the alt platforms seem bad to people.