Jump to topic:

DNA bomb

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 2:57:59 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Contains 5000 people's DNA. A quick snap and just throw it in there air , after your crime , just in case. A defence lawyer would love it . I won't tell you what the syringe that contains, 1000 blokes loads can be used for.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 10:10:11 AM
You mean hair, follicles, skin, dandruff, sperm, etc. of 5000+ people? Good luck lugging that disgusting sht around. XD
If it's just tiny pieces of DNA, I think investigators will favor your hair and skin over the DNA particles as evidence.
It would be a really fun crime to commit if pulled off correctly though. Thoroughly disgusting and a complete waste of time for the poor investigators if they do decide to check every single DNA sample.
You might as well just wear a full-body suit. :D
Senpai has noticed you.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 1:43:25 PM
At 12/25/2015 10:10:11 AM, Beginner wrote:
You mean hair, follicles, skin, dandruff, sperm, etc. of 5000+ people? Good luck lugging that disgusting sht around. XD
If it's just tiny pieces of DNA, I think investigators will favor your hair and skin over the DNA particles as evidence.
It would be a really fun crime to commit if pulled off correctly though. Thoroughly disgusting and a complete waste of time for the poor investigators if they do decide to check every single DNA sample.
You might as well just wear a full-body suit. :D

Better to be safe then sorry. Also a bag of 1000 bloods , and sticky sheet of paper that lets you apply 1340 backwards finger prints. That sits beside my bag of 1000 smoke butt's. And me skin cell under fingernail applicator. They have to check every piece .once your lawyer asks the investigator/ prosecutor was there any other DNA found at the scene. And he replies yes we collected 4318 people's DNA. You are then free to go. I know I have to work on my applicator.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 4:20:58 AM
At 12/29/2015 11:37:55 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Next minute, police review footage from crime scene and apprehend the culprit.

No way. The police would never think to do that.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 5:50:32 AM
Oh footage from the crime scene you got me. What was I thinking. You guys . I bet you can tell me all the types of clouds , and the first ten digits of Pi r squared. But it kind of sounds like your trying to teach me about crime now. And you've stolen $10 bucks worth of lollies between ya's. OK thanks for the tip. Smart people. I bet your friends just love you.