Jump to topic:

The Next Gameboy . . .

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2010 3:32:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
The DS is not the replacement for Gameboy (or so I've been told . . .) so what would it be like?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2010 9:45:45 AM
At 10/16/2010 3:32:43 AM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
The DS is not the replacement for Gameboy (or so I've been told . . .) so what would it be like?

Just like the DS, only smaller. (idk)
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2010 9:50:05 AM
Look for it at the 2011 E3 Convention. I'm sure they will have a concept hand-held console but it still won't be a 'for sure' thing. I doubt the new gameboy will be the same as the DS, but there will be similar features (it most likely will be a 'flip up' console). Hopefully they can improve the graphics this time by putting in a better res capability.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2010 10:51:53 PM
At 10/16/2010 9:50:05 AM, annhasle wrote:
Look for it at the 2011 E3 Convention. I'm sure they will have a concept hand-held console but it still won't be a 'for sure' thing. I doubt the new gameboy will be the same as the DS, but there will be similar features (it most likely will be a 'flip up' console). Hopefully they can improve the graphics this time by putting in a better res capability.

3DS has immensely improved graphics, imo.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 2:19:32 AM
I don't know about all of you, but I thought the PSP was a vastly superior handheld to the DS. I'm moving more and more towards calling the Wii and the DS gimmicky. Perhaps because it's getting to the later part of the generation and both Microsoft and Sony are bringing out their own motion control gaming.

Give me a PS3 controller or a Keyboard any day.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2010 5:04:01 AM
3D sounds dope.

Playstation 3 has 3D capabilities, though, as I understand it.

I have respect for Nintendo. It's been there since the very beginning, in the eighties. They always bring out something new that changes everything. I'm ready to see what they got.

DS-PSP rings quite similar to Gameboy-Game Gear.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2010 9:19:00 PM
The DS line has essentially replaced the GameBoy line. I don't think they'll be going back to more GameBoys when any advanced enough GameBoy is acutally just a DS. Just consider the 3DS the next GameBoy and leave it at that.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2010 11:15:48 PM
At 10/16/2010 10:51:53 PM, zGodMode wrote:
At 10/16/2010 9:50:05 AM, annhasle wrote:

3DS has immensely improved graphics, imo.

I would agree with that.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2012 2:40:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/19/2010 9:19:00 PM, mongeese wrote:
The DS line has essentially replaced the GameBoy line. I don't think they'll be going back to more GameBoys when any advanced enough GameBoy is acutally just a DS. Just consider the 3DS the next GameBoy and leave it at that.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!