Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:49:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://en.wikipedia.org...
Should we do it?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2010 7:58:30 PM
Guess no one cares about space . . . (nemo he he he . . .)
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2010 2:09:23 PM
So you all hate Vasimr . . .
Minister Of Trolling
:
beem0r
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2010 7:14:17 PM
There's not really much to talk about. Most of us know absolutely nothing about this particular type of propulsion, when it might come into use, what its benefits are to other types of propulsion, etc.

Essentially, you have given us no context in which to have a discussion. You're expecting us to just read the link, form ideas about it, and care enough about it to start an actual conversation about it.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2010 8:31:02 PM
At 10/20/2010 7:14:17 PM, beem0r wrote:
There's not really much to talk about. Most of us know absolutely nothing about this particular type of propulsion, when it might come into use, what its benefits are to other types of propulsion, etc.

Essentially, you have given us no context in which to have a discussion. You're expecting us to just read the link, form ideas about it, and care enough about it to start an actual conversation about it.

Nuclear powered plasma engine for space which has the potential to send man to mars in 39 days.
Minister Of Trolling
: