Jump to topic:

Annexation by Reich

TheProphett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 2:23:09 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Attention hermits and no lifes of the technology forum. Your lives are about to be greatly improved. The Reich has established a colony within your puny and insignificant forum. Any following spams related to or regarding the history forum do not source back to the (censored by the Reich heil!) in any way shape or form. If you would like to inquire about joining the Reich Youth Group please make an anonymous request in the fatherland forum. Guten Tag!
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers

Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 1:57:23 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 2:23:09 AM, TheProphett wrote:
Attention hermits and no lifes of the technology forum. Your lives are about to be greatly improved. The Reich has established a colony within your puny and insignificant forum. Any following spams related to or regarding the history forum do not source back to the (censored by the Reich heil!) in any way shape or form. If you would like to inquire about joining the Reich Youth Group please make an anonymous request in the fatherland forum. Guten Tag!

Damn it, you UtherPenguin goons keep growing. I have to counter attack this expansion of the Reich with some mean words from the Grand Republic!

Expect some history forum posts.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.