Jump to topic:

Advancement of Ecommmerce

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 5:49:58 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Amazon is becoming a world super power in the market, and I wanted to discuss the future with you guys.

Amazon's goal is basically to take over the world. I don't mean in a political sense, but you know how Walmart is (or was) that place you go cuz they have everything for a reasonable price? Jeff Bezos, the guy that runs Amazon, is bent on being that to the entire world.

He even loses profits on products just to get the best deal to get more buyers. So for consumers, this guy is the bomb, and for producers, he's like the devil you have to put up with to keep your sales going.

So how far do you guys think it'll go? Or just ecommerce in general?

I think it's possible someone else could enter the market. It would be very dangerous to do competition with Amazon, but entrepreneurs aren't always known for shying away from risks.

Amazon is even expanding to food delivery. So do you think Amazon or Ecommerce in general will run out the brick and mortar stores? Or will it just remain a convenient option?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 12:03:59 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/6/2016 5:49:58 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

HOW DOES THIS HAVE NO RESPONSES?

Amazon is becoming a world super power in the market, and I wanted to discuss the future with you guys.

Amazon's goal is basically to take over the world. I don't mean in a political sense, but you know how Walmart is (or was) that place you go cuz they have everything for a reasonable price? Jeff Bezos, the guy that runs Amazon, is bent on being that to the entire world.

He even loses profits on products just to get the best deal to get more buyers. So for consumers, this guy is the bomb, and for producers, he's like the devil you have to put up with to keep your sales going.

So how far do you guys think it'll go? Or just ecommerce in general?

It's definitely becoming more popular. The appeal to public is vital, particularly to things that aren't considered "traditional." That's what Amazon has done, a mass appeal to millions (if not billions) of consumers.

I think it's possible someone else could enter the market. It would be very dangerous to do competition with Amazon, but entrepreneurs aren't always known for shying away from risks.

There'll be competitors, but they'll have a rough time beating out Amazon. A lot of times, the first to get something is the best. More experience, development, etc.

Amazon is even expanding to food delivery. So do you think Amazon or Ecommerce in general will run out the brick and mortar stores? Or will it just remain a convenient option?

I don't think (at least for a long time) it will run out the regular stores. It's convenient, but not for the *now* everywhere.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW