Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

Who wants to talk about Software Development?

CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 11:45:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
...or is there anyone of you interested or who has already built a software. I studied in AMA Computer Learning Center Los Banos branch and I learned almost all programming languages but I fell in love with VB.NET and Java the most. Most softwares that I built are for home use only, and trying to build a system.

...and if you need any help, just post it here.
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
SkyLeach
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 8:47:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2016 11:45:59 AM, CodingSource wrote:
...VB.NET and Java the most: ...and if you need any help, just post it here.
Software is 'uncountable' so the word is neither singular nor plural. You can't have 'a software' or 'softwares'

I doubt very much that being exposed to 'all languages' and learning all languages are the same thing, and I doubly doubt this if you came away from the experience with either VB or Java as your favorite languages

I actually quit one of my jobs because they wanted to go from MSVC++ to VB (back in the 90s). It wasn't that I hated VB (although I had some serious issues with how they were planning to use it) it was more that the decision was personally motivated by a schmuck who couldn't code his way out of a wet paper bag and would result in those of us who could program having to resolve thousands of issues with hardware in a factory environment just so he got some kickbacks.

Java... well I'll just reference 'bitter java' and let you look up the problem for yourself. Coding a linear algebra library using the SJPG resulted in a complex piece of code that was so slow it was useless.
Math is just another language, however one without analogy.

- http://arxiv.org...
microlabs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2017 10:27:07 AM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 4/17/2016 8:47:27 PM, SkyLeach wrote:
At 3/7/2016 11:45:59 AM, CodingSource wrote:
...VB.NET and Java the most: ...and if you need any help, just post it here.
Software is 'uncountable' so the word is neither singular nor plural. You can't have 'a software' or 'softwares'

I doubt very much that being exposed to 'all languages' and learning all languages are the same thing, and I doubly doubt this if you came away from the experience with either VB or Java as your favorite languages

I actually quit one of my jobs because they wanted to go from MSVC++ to VB (back in the 90s). It wasn't that I hated VB (although I had some serious issues with how they were planning to use it) it was more that the decision was personally motivated by a schmuck who couldn't code his way out of a wet paper bag and would result in those of us who could program having to resolve thousands of issues with hardware in a factory environment just so he got some kickbacks.

Java... well I'll just reference 'bitter java' and let you look up the problem for yourself. Coding a linear algebra library using the SJPG resulted in a complex piece of code that was so slow it was useless.

Software development is the process of computer programming, documenting, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications and frameworks resulting in a software product.
Nav ERP