Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2010 10:32:45 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I played it at my friend's; admittedly I cannot compare it to MW2, but I've heard that the single player is better. As for the graphics, I think that the visuals are very good, except in some cases. theLwerd said that they look "cartoonish" and I doubted that, but some stages undoubtedly do. Others are very realistic. The multiplayer seems fun, too, but I think it lacks some action. One on one is good, though.
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2010 1:42:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well it was ok..... MW and Mw2 were better but im more of a MOH gamer myself!! cant wait to get my hands on the new MOH game!!!!!!!!!
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2010 10:53:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2010 7:53:03 PM, ViatorVerum wrote:
Thoughts?

Im not a gamer (amazing ain't it) but I'd say that its a rather epic game.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Lock
Posts: 58
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 11:00:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I found it very odd that I play MW 2 and am merely adequate online, but switch to Black Ops and regularly get MVP. I have a friend who experience the same thing. I found it kinda weird... especially since I don't own Black Ops, and only play it about twice a month at a friend's.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2011 1:52:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Black ops gets bonus points over mw and mw2 for: zombies, split screen multiplayer games and wager matches, which are more fun than I ever expected them to be.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
zGodMode
Posts: 825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2011 2:56:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The entire CoD series has been flawed since MW1 and will remain as such as long as Activision holds the rights (aka: forever). It's sad really.
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2011 3:19:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
My son has been talking about "modded" 360 controllers. Are the worth the 70.00 to 100.00? And how about wired vs. wireless? He showed me a wired "black ops" mad catz controller that looks pretty good. Thanks.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2011 6:05:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/17/2011 3:19:28 PM, jharry wrote:
My son has been talking about "modded" 360 controllers. Are the worth the 70.00 to 100.00? And how about wired vs. wireless? He showed me a wired "black ops" mad catz controller that looks pretty good. Thanks.

Always get wired, no matter what.

regarding mad catz.. they've had a history of making very poor products however they've been turning around as of late so idk what to make of it.
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2011 9:41:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/17/2011 6:05:37 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 4/17/2011 3:19:28 PM, jharry wrote:
My son has been talking about "modded" 360 controllers. Are the worth the 70.00 to 100.00? And how about wired vs. wireless? He showed me a wired "black ops" mad catz controller that looks pretty good. Thanks.

Always get wired, no matter what.

regarding mad catz.. they've had a history of making very poor products however they've been turning around as of late so idk what to make of it.

How about a modded controller? I haven't seen a wired controller that was modded. I looked em up and they allow you to go fully auto on any weapon. But they are all wireless. So even if they are modded skip them because of wireless?

The mad catz wired says it has "precision" aim and has extra triggers for knife and run. But it may be low quality? So just a standard wired controller is best? Or is there another you would recommend?

He is using wireless right now. It seems like he gets on an opponent pretty quick but they usually get the drop on him first. Do you think they are using wired or are just faster then he is?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2011 7:51:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/17/2011 9:41:32 PM, jharry wrote:
At 4/17/2011 6:05:37 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 4/17/2011 3:19:28 PM, jharry wrote:
My son has been talking about "modded" 360 controllers. Are the worth the 70.00 to 100.00? And how about wired vs. wireless? He showed me a wired "black ops" mad catz controller that looks pretty good. Thanks.

Always get wired, no matter what.

regarding mad catz.. they've had a history of making very poor products however they've been turning around as of late so idk what to make of it.

How about a modded controller? I haven't seen a wired controller that was modded. I looked em up and they allow you to go fully auto on any weapon. But they are all wireless. So even if they are modded skip them because of wireless?

The mad catz wired says it has "precision" aim and has extra triggers for knife and run. But it may be low quality? So just a standard wired controller is best? Or is there another you would recommend?

He is using wireless right now. It seems like he gets on an opponent pretty quick but they usually get the drop on him first. Do you think they are using wired or are just faster then he is?

http://www.razerzone.com...
^^^^ this is essentially about the best controller you can currently buy.

Wired controllers have a slightly faster response, it's not that extremely noticeable but in situations like you mentioned it definitely can make a difference.

I would try to stay away from modded controllers. If he ever gets to an MLG level they are banned. Even the above mentioned razer onza is banned in MLG.

Also where's the fun in being able to full auto shoot a weapon that is meant to be semi-auto.
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 8:36:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/18/2011 7:51:21 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:

http://www.razerzone.com...
^^^^ this is essentially about the best controller you can currently buy.

Very cool. I can't find one though. Everyone is sold out.

Wired controllers have a slightly faster response, it's not that extremely noticeable but in situations like you mentioned it definitely can make a difference.

I would try to stay away from modded controllers. If he ever gets to an MLG level they are banned. Even the above mentioned razer onza is banned in MLG.

Also where's the fun in being able to full auto shoot a weapon that is meant to be semi-auto.

I miss understood him. That is one of the features but he really wants to be able to remap the controller. I think the onza razer makes this possible.

I will try to get him one. His birthday is coming up, maybe I can order one now and get it by then.

Thanks for the help!
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen