Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2010 12:13:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/22/2010 4:27:09 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Can anybody crack it???!???

3d2224319561ac8022225a3b90c15970

Is this a challenge or are you genuinely trying to crack it? I've gone through a half a dozen decrypters and I've found nothing.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2010 7:03:21 AM
At 11/23/2010 12:13:30 AM, tvellalott wrote:

Is this a challenge or are you genuinely trying to crack it? I've gone through a half a dozen decrypters and I've found nothing.

I'm genuinely trying to crack it....

I spent around 2 hours yesterday trying out rainbow tables, and decrypters and everything and got nothing....
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2010 2:49:14 PM
At 11/23/2010 7:03:21 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:

I spent around 2 hours yesterday trying out rainbow tables, and decrypters and everything and got nothing....

Why not reverse the numbers and then decrypt . . . ?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2010 9:06:06 PM
At 11/23/2010 2:49:14 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

o.O; Do you know how md5 works? Changing an "a" to a "b" in the hash code is overwelmingly likely to completely change the output...

Muh threads
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2010 10:43:46 PM
At 11/23/2010 9:06:06 PM, tvellalott wrote:

o.O; Do you know how md5 works? Changing an "a" to a "b" in the hash code is overwelmingly likely to completely change the output...

Well sometime I have to when working on encryption systems for my Unix OS that is like 5000 years older than I am that I have made compatible with modern Mac, Linux, and Microsoft software and hardware it always reverses the codes . . . it sucks an but it works and allows me to hack into most computer systems via Palm . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 10:33:49 PM
At 11/23/2010 10:43:46 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Well sometime I have to when working on encryption systems for my Unix OS that is like 5000 years older than I am that I have made compatible with modern Mac, Linux, and Microsoft software and hardware it always reverses the codes . . . it sucks an but it works and allows me to hack into most computer systems via Palm . . .

What the fvck are you talking about?
Unix is free. Upgrade to the newest version of Ubuntu, it's off the hook. If you don't have a system that runs it, sell your crappy palm pilot and buy an atom powered minilap top with an expansion slot you can put a top-notch wifi/bluetooth card in. Learn to use this http://www.aircrack-ng.org... It's pretty tricky but definately worth it. Script-kiddies eat your heart out.

Go to http://www.hackthissite.com... and actually learn to hack so you don't look completely ridiculous when you start talking about turning hash codes backwards on your Unix OS and hacking systems with your palm pilot.

Muh threads
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2010 5:51:03 PM
At 11/24/2010 10:33:49 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Unix is free. Upgrade to the newest version of Ubuntu, it's off the hook. If you don't have a system that runs it, sell your crappy palm pilot and buy an atom powered minilap top with an expansion slot you can put a top-notch wifi/bluetooth card in. Learn to use this http://www.aircrack-ng.org... It's pretty tricky but definately worth it. Script-kiddies eat your heart out.

Go to http://www.hackthissite.com... and actually learn to hack so you don't look completely ridiculous when you start talking about turning hash codes backwards on your Unix OS and hacking systems with your palm pilot.

You are stupid I took the original Unix source code and made my own multi-compatible OS which I have loaded into my Palm it gives me access to most computers without the need to use an F***ing screwdriver why take someone elses' software when you can make your own from scratch and my OS often times reverses saved parameters which makes it a pain but it still works I enjoy designing my software and running it to see what it can do hacking via software I have made myself so I no longer have to do all of the work fool you obviously do not know much
Minister Of Trolling
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2010 5:54:19 PM
At 11/25/2010 5:51:03 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 11/24/2010 10:33:49 PM, tvellalott wrote:

You are stupid I took the original Unix source code and made my own multi-compatible OS which I have loaded into my Palm it gives me access to most computers without the need to use an F***ing screwdriver why take someone elses' software when you can make your own from scratch and my OS often times reverses saved parameters which makes it a pain but it still works I enjoy designing my software and running it to see what it can do hacking via software I have made myself so I no longer have to do all of the work fool you obviously do not know much

. . . please excuse offensive language . . .
Minister Of Trolling
:
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2010 9:28:09 PM
You are stupid
Well that's not very nice.

I took the original Unix source code and made my own multi-compatible OS which I have loaded into my Palm
Multi-what compatible?

it gives me access to most computers without the need to use an F***ing screwdriver
Ummm, what? You could use a palm pilot to access network information, but a screwdriver could only really be use to open up a machine and access the hardware.

why take someone elses' software when you can make your own from scratch
Because 'someone elses' software is the result of large teams working for many, many years, rather than one guy who can't work out why his hash codes keep getting reversed..

and my OS often times reverses saved parameters which makes it a pain but it still works
Thats a strange error. Still doesn't explain why xxdarkxx would reverse HIS hash code when he isn't using the same custom OS that you are...

I enjoy designing my software and running it to see what it can do
Well you should probably go back to the step where your parameters started spontaniously reversing themselves and proceed from there.

hacking via software I have made myself
Cool.

so I no longer have to do all of the work
Actually, you REALLY have to do all the work if you're designing your own OS and software.

fool you obviously do not know much
Well I'm certainly not an expert or a genius, but I'm well versed in how computer and network systems work, mostly from self-teaching over the last 11 years (so when I started using the internet, you were like 6 years old)
I actually work in IT, from software development, client consultation, IT and network system building, installation and troubleshooting as well as general phone and data cabling. It's a small company that offers custom telco and IT solutions.

Greatest job EVER!!!

I'm currently working on an project management web application for a local council and a digial phonebook creator/editor for Grandstream phone-based voip systems. Dot Net framework stuff mostly. I'm working with a senior programmer, but I've mostly developed the webapp with this old librarian chick who writes databases.
Even though 70% of my time is spent programming, somehow I'm actually doing a telco technician traineeship.

So, what I'm getting at is that, contrary to what you might think and how skilled you actually might be (you never know, you might be one of those programmers who doesn't know how to use punctuation), I actually do know some stuff.

Muh threads
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2010 10:24:39 PM
The e-peens here are hilarious.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2010 10:30:15 PM
At 11/25/2010 9:28:09 PM, tvellalott wrote:
You are stupid
Well that's not very nice.

I took the original Unix source code and made my own multi-compatible OS which I have loaded into my Palm
Multi-what compatible?

it gives me access to most computers without the need to use an F***ing screwdriver
Ummm, what? You could use a palm pilot to access network information, but a screwdriver could only really be use to open up a machine and access the hardware.

why take someone elses' software when you can make your own from scratch
Because 'someone elses' software is the result of large teams working for many, many years, rather than one guy who can't work out why his hash codes keep getting reversed..

and my OS often times reverses saved parameters which makes it a pain but it still works
Thats a strange error. Still doesn't explain why xxdarkxx would reverse HIS hash code when he isn't using the same custom OS that you are...

I enjoy designing my software and running it to see what it can do
Well you should probably go back to the step where your parameters started spontaniously reversing themselves and proceed from there.

hacking via software I have made myself
Cool.

so I no longer have to do all of the work
Actually, you REALLY have to do all the work if you're designing your own OS and software.

fool you obviously do not know much
Well I'm certainly not an expert or a genius, but I'm well versed in how computer and network systems work, mostly from self-teaching over the last 11 years (so when I started using the internet, you were like 6 years old)
I actually work in IT, from software development, client consultation, IT and network system building, installation and troubleshooting as well as general phone and data cabling. It's a small company that offers custom telco and IT solutions.

Greatest job EVER!!!

I'm currently working on an project management web application for a local council and a digial phonebook creator/editor for Grandstream phone-based voip systems. Dot Net framework stuff mostly. I'm working with a senior programmer, but I've mostly developed the webapp with this old librarian chick who writes databases.
Even though 70% of my time is spent programming, somehow I'm actually doing a telco technician traineeship.

So, what I'm getting at is that, contrary to what you might think and how skilled you actually might be (you never know, you might be one of those programmers who doesn't know how to use punctuation), I actually do know some stuff.

I do not hack networks I hack individual computers to test how tough the security is networks are a relative ease.
Minister Of Trolling
:
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 4:47:24 PM
At 11/25/2010 10:24:39 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
The e-peens here are hilarious.

Don't be jealous of my thick, veiny e-peen.

Muh threads
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 5:00:07 PM

I have to agree with tvellalott. To maintain the integrity of the ciphertext, you cannot simply reverse it. Have you not heard of the avalanche effect? Come on.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 5:39:01 PM
Whenever I see this thread I keep thinking it's going to be about a new type of super-drug.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 6:51:21 PM
At 11/28/2010 5:00:07 PM, annhasle wrote:

I have to agree with tvellalott. To maintain the integrity of the ciphertext, you cannot simply reverse it. Have you not heard of the avalanche effect? Come on.

Have you seen the rest of our discussion? It basically wen over the reasons why I said that . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: