Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Gay cars

brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2010 3:48:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't mean 'gay' as in 'un-cool'; I mean 'gay' as in 'male homosexuality' (not that there's anything wrong with that sort of thing, of course) and I've compiled a list of cars that are popular with male airline hostesses; fashion designers; hairdressers and the like, but please feel free to add to the following list:

Suzuki Cappuccino
http://motorfetish.files.wordpress.com...

Fiat 500
http://www.automopedia.org...

VW New Beetle
http://newbeetle.org...

Jeep Wrangler
http://carimages1.everycarlisted.com...

All Hummers
http://www.vychytane.sk...

Renault Wind
http://www.cheapsportscar.info...

Mazda MX-5 / Miata
http://www.kwagnerhome.com...

Suzuki Jimny
http://www.alphacarrental.gr...

Mahindra Reva electric car
http://thefraserdomain.typepad.com...
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
webos1337
Posts: 50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 8:46:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/30/2010 9:51:19 PM, annhasle wrote:
You forgot:

Toyota Prius



SO TRUE

Jeremy Clarkson: "The Pruis is so slow, before you run over a child running to get a ball he would have reached the other side of the road and hit puberty."

xD
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 8:49:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2010 8:46:44 PM, webos1337 wrote:
At 11/30/2010 9:51:19 PM, annhasle wrote:
You forgot:

Toyota Prius



SO TRUE

Jeremy Clarkson: "The Pruis is so slow, before you run over a child running to get a ball he would have reached the other side of the road and hit puberty."

xD

One thing to say to that: THANK GAWD FOR TOP GEAR.

Then again, when Cameron Diaz visited the show - he started "liking" the Prius. It was a sad day for car enthusiasts... Luckily, about three shows later, he made fun of it and the earth started spinning again. :)
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 10:24:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/6/2010 10:22:03 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
This topic has it all: both stupid and offensive.

That said, real car enthusiasts want nothing short of a Bongo Friendee.

That's not a car - it's a campervan!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 10:32:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/23/2010 3:48:38 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
I don't mean 'gay' as in 'un-cool'; I mean 'gay' as in 'male homosexuality' (not that there's anything wrong with that sort of thing, of course) and I've compiled a list of cars that are popular with male airline hostesses; fashion designers; hairdressers and the like, but please feel free to add to the following list:

Mazda MX-5 / Miata
http://www.kwagnerhome.com...

My fiancee has one of these and I drive it sometimes... -.-
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 10:48:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I feel like several of them would be nice cars for a straight guy to own and proudly drive if they weren't pink... or gay.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 10:54:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/6/2010 10:48:40 AM, m93samman wrote:
I feel like several of them would be nice cars for a straight guy to own and proudly drive if they weren't pink... or gay.

http://faculty.ucc.edu...
President of DDO