Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Why is the internet so full of perverts?

Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:00:42 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
It makes sense for porn sites to have perverted comments because pornography is pretty much made for male and female perverts, plus porn is perfect for perverts as it shows many sexual acts that are pretty much close to impossible/abnormal to do in real life.

But even on non-pornographic sites, there are perverted comments! I see perverted comments all the time, especially on sites like YouTube! Yahoo Answers is also FULL of perverts! These perverted comments are disgusting and degrading!

Shouldn't the internet do something about all these disgusting, perverted comments and start to discourage these perverted comments! There are anti-smoking ads which help decrease the level of smoking tremendously so I don't see why there can't be anti-internet pervert ads!
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:31:44 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/12/2016 12:00:42 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
It makes sense for porn sites to have perverted comments because pornography is pretty much made for male and female perverts, plus porn is perfect for perverts as it shows many sexual acts that are pretty much close to impossible/abnormal to do in real life.

But even on non-pornographic sites, there are perverted comments! I see perverted comments all the time, especially on sites like YouTube! Yahoo Answers is also FULL of perverts! These perverted comments are disgusting and degrading!

Shouldn't the internet do something about all these disgusting, perverted comments and start to discourage these perverted comments! There are anti-smoking ads which help decrease the level of smoking tremendously so I don't see why there can't be anti-internet pervert ads!
I 100% agree with you. There should be some sort of campaign against perverts on the Internet. And yes, sites like Yahoo! Answers and YouTube seem to attract a good handful of them, although I've seen quite a few on Debate.org, as well. It appears to be more of an Internet problem in general, not just a problem with certain websites.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 3:06:17 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/12/2016 12:31:44 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:00:42 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
It makes sense for porn sites to have perverted comments because pornography is pretty much made for male and female perverts, plus porn is perfect for perverts as it shows many sexual acts that are pretty much close to impossible/abnormal to do in real life.

But even on non-pornographic sites, there are perverted comments! I see perverted comments all the time, especially on sites like YouTube! Yahoo Answers is also FULL of perverts! These perverted comments are disgusting and degrading!

Shouldn't the internet do something about all these disgusting, perverted comments and start to discourage these perverted comments! There are anti-smoking ads which help decrease the level of smoking tremendously so I don't see why there can't be anti-internet pervert ads!
I 100% agree with you. There should be some sort of campaign against perverts on the Internet. And yes, sites like Yahoo! Answers and YouTube seem to attract a good handful of them, although I've seen quite a few on Debate.org, as well. It appears to be more of an Internet problem in general, not just a problem with certain websites.

So true!

I'm just sick and tired of seeing disgusting, inappropriate comments everywhere I go on the Internet! Perverts should just stick to putting their disgusting comments on porn sites, not sites that are meant to be user-friendly and appropriate!

No wonder so many people in society are influenced by sexual commentary and symbolism!
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 2:38:59 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/12/2016 3:06:17 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:31:44 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:00:42 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
It makes sense for porn sites to have perverted comments because pornography is pretty much made for male and female perverts, plus porn is perfect for perverts as it shows many sexual acts that are pretty much close to impossible/abnormal to do in real life.

But even on non-pornographic sites, there are perverted comments! I see perverted comments all the time, especially on sites like YouTube! Yahoo Answers is also FULL of perverts! These perverted comments are disgusting and degrading!

Shouldn't the internet do something about all these disgusting, perverted comments and start to discourage these perverted comments! There are anti-smoking ads which help decrease the level of smoking tremendously so I don't see why there can't be anti-internet pervert ads!
I 100% agree with you. There should be some sort of campaign against perverts on the Internet. And yes, sites like Yahoo! Answers and YouTube seem to attract a good handful of them, although I've seen quite a few on Debate.org, as well. It appears to be more of an Internet problem in general, not just a problem with certain websites.

So true!

I'm just sick and tired of seeing disgusting, inappropriate comments everywhere I go on the Internet! Perverts should just stick to putting their disgusting comments on porn sites, not sites that are meant to be user-friendly and appropriate!

No wonder so many people in society are influenced by sexual commentary and symbolism!
Exactly. If they want to be disgusting, then they should either keep it in their heads or go to a website that encourages that stuff.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,389
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 3:14:00 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Why ?, Because people buy computers because computers are an unlimited supply of pornography.
If you want morality, get rid of the computers.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 1:39:09 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
"Why is the internet so full of perverts?" The same reason it is full of big mouth cowards>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anonymity
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 2:00:27 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Most people aren't clever enough to express their sexuality in non-cringey ways.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 1:02:16 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/12/2016 12:00:42 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
It makes sense for porn sites to have perverted comments because pornography is pretty much made for male and female perverts, plus porn is perfect for perverts as it shows many sexual acts that are pretty much close to impossible/abnormal to do in real life.

But even on non-pornographic sites, there are perverted comments! I see perverted comments all the time, especially on sites like YouTube! Yahoo Answers is also FULL of perverts! These perverted comments are disgusting and degrading!

Shouldn't the internet do something about all these disgusting, perverted comments and start to discourage these perverted comments! There are anti-smoking ads which help decrease the level of smoking tremendously so I don't see why there can't be anti-internet pervert ads!

Says the one who posts nudity in the polls and gets mad when the mods delete it...
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:49:52 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 1:02:16 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:00:42 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
It makes sense for porn sites to have perverted comments because pornography is pretty much made for male and female perverts, plus porn is perfect for perverts as it shows many sexual acts that are pretty much close to impossible/abnormal to do in real life.

But even on non-pornographic sites, there are perverted comments! I see perverted comments all the time, especially on sites like YouTube! Yahoo Answers is also FULL of perverts! These perverted comments are disgusting and degrading!

Shouldn't the internet do something about all these disgusting, perverted comments and start to discourage these perverted comments! There are anti-smoking ads which help decrease the level of smoking tremendously so I don't see why there can't be anti-internet pervert ads!

Says the one who posts nudity in the polls and gets mad when the mods delete it...

Blah blah blah blah blah.

I just think the moderators should be more open-minded to the topics of gore and nudity and that this site should be less strict about mature stuff like rape or sex or blood and all that stuff.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:55:36 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 5:49:52 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 7/17/2016 1:02:16 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:00:42 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
It makes sense for porn sites to have perverted comments because pornography is pretty much made for male and female perverts, plus porn is perfect for perverts as it shows many sexual acts that are pretty much close to impossible/abnormal to do in real life.

But even on non-pornographic sites, there are perverted comments! I see perverted comments all the time, especially on sites like YouTube! Yahoo Answers is also FULL of perverts! These perverted comments are disgusting and degrading!

Shouldn't the internet do something about all these disgusting, perverted comments and start to discourage these perverted comments! There are anti-smoking ads which help decrease the level of smoking tremendously so I don't see why there can't be anti-internet pervert ads!

Says the one who posts nudity in the polls and gets mad when the mods delete it...

Blah blah blah blah blah.

I just think the moderators should be more open-minded to the topics of gore and nudity and that this site should be less strict about mature stuff like rape or sex or blood and all that stuff.

What a hypocrite; complaining about perverts but is always obsessed with posting nudity.

Also check your url turd, this is debate.org, not 4chan. Go f*ck off to 4chan if you're so obsessed with nudity and gore.
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 6:00:13 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 5:55:36 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/18/2016 5:49:52 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 7/17/2016 1:02:16 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:00:42 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
It makes sense for porn sites to have perverted comments because pornography is pretty much made for male and female perverts, plus porn is perfect for perverts as it shows many sexual acts that are pretty much close to impossible/abnormal to do in real life.

But even on non-pornographic sites, there are perverted comments! I see perverted comments all the time, especially on sites like YouTube! Yahoo Answers is also FULL of perverts! These perverted comments are disgusting and degrading!

Shouldn't the internet do something about all these disgusting, perverted comments and start to discourage these perverted comments! There are anti-smoking ads which help decrease the level of smoking tremendously so I don't see why there can't be anti-internet pervert ads!

Says the one who posts nudity in the polls and gets mad when the mods delete it...

Blah blah blah blah blah.

I just think the moderators should be more open-minded to the topics of gore and nudity and that this site should be less strict about mature stuff like rape or sex or blood and all that stuff.

What a hypocrite; complaining about perverts but is always obsessed with posting nudity.

Also check your url turd, this is debate.org, not 4chan. Go f*ck off to 4chan if you're so obsessed with nudity and gore.

I AM NOT obsessed with posting nudity and I use nudity for educational purposes, NOT to encourage sexual perversion!

This is why I'm against internet censorship as all it does is make people like you become more and more prude about gore and nudity!

AND HELL NO, 4chan looks lame so as a matter of fact Mr. Critic, I will not be f**king off to that site anytime soon!
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 6:27:04 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 6:00:13 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 7/18/2016 5:55:36 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/18/2016 5:49:52 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 7/17/2016 1:02:16 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:00:42 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
It makes sense for porn sites to have perverted comments because pornography is pretty much made for male and female perverts, plus porn is perfect for perverts as it shows many sexual acts that are pretty much close to impossible/abnormal to do in real life.

But even on non-pornographic sites, there are perverted comments! I see perverted comments all the time, especially on sites like YouTube! Yahoo Answers is also FULL of perverts! These perverted comments are disgusting and degrading!

Shouldn't the internet do something about all these disgusting, perverted comments and start to discourage these perverted comments! There are anti-smoking ads which help decrease the level of smoking tremendously so I don't see why there can't be anti-internet pervert ads!

Says the one who posts nudity in the polls and gets mad when the mods delete it...

Blah blah blah blah blah.

I just think the moderators should be more open-minded to the topics of gore and nudity and that this site should be less strict about mature stuff like rape or sex or blood and all that stuff.

What a hypocrite; complaining about perverts but is always obsessed with posting nudity.

Also check your url turd, this is debate.org, not 4chan. Go f*ck off to 4chan if you're so obsessed with nudity and gore.

I AM NOT obsessed with posting nudity and I use nudity for educational purposes, NOT to encourage sexual perversion!

This is why I'm against internet censorship as all it does is make people like you become more and more prude about gore and nudity!

AND HELL NO, 4chan looks lame so as a matter of fact Mr. Critic, I will not be f**king off to that site anytime soon!

Look, most of us are mentally stable and we get disturbed looking at graphic images. I know you may not be mentally stable so you may look at them without a problem, but we have mental stsbility. So stop your obsession with posting nudity and gore, you can head off to 4chan.org/b/ if you are into that stuff.
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 5:44:19 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 7/12/2016 12:00:42 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
It makes sense for porn sites to have perverted comments because pornography is pretty much made for male and female perverts, plus porn is perfect for perverts as it shows many sexual acts that are pretty much close to impossible/abnormal to do in real life.

But even on non-pornographic sites, there are perverted comments! I see perverted comments all the time, especially on sites like YouTube! Yahoo Answers is also FULL of perverts! These perverted comments are disgusting and degrading!

Shouldn't the internet do something about all these disgusting, perverted comments and start to discourage these perverted comments! There are anti-smoking ads which help decrease the level of smoking tremendously so I don't see why there can't be anti-internet pervert ads!

What's a pervert?
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 5:47:06 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 7/18/2016 5:49:52 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 7/17/2016 1:02:16 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:00:42 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
It makes sense for porn sites to have perverted comments because pornography is pretty much made for male and female perverts, plus porn is perfect for perverts as it shows many sexual acts that are pretty much close to impossible/abnormal to do in real life.

But even on non-pornographic sites, there are perverted comments! I see perverted comments all the time, especially on sites like YouTube! Yahoo Answers is also FULL of perverts! These perverted comments are disgusting and degrading!

Shouldn't the internet do something about all these disgusting, perverted comments and start to discourage these perverted comments! There are anti-smoking ads which help decrease the level of smoking tremendously so I don't see why there can't be anti-internet pervert ads!

Says the one who posts nudity in the polls and gets mad when the mods delete it...

Blah blah blah blah blah.

I just think the moderators should be more open-minded to the topics of gore and nudity and that this site should be less strict about mature stuff like rape or sex or blood and all that stuff.

So you are a pervert calling for rules to prevent perverts from posting on the internet?
Archaholic
Posts: 255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 7:38:24 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
As there are perverts on streets, there are perverts everywhere.

But all websites might have mechanisms to report shuch perverts. I think YouTube has a "report abuse" button. So it is up to you if you don't want to see them.
Flatlander
Posts: 12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 4:29:51 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
People are perverted online for the same reason they express their opinions more openly online.

If you support Trump and go to an American college. You probably do not want to express your support out loud, because you will receive negative social pressures from your peers.

If you are attracted to a girl but she has a boyfriend, you do not want to express your attraction out loud, because you will receive negative social pressures.

Online, you can avoid those negative social pressures, so you can be honest. But honesty is crude, and there are many different people with many different opinions.

I would prefer people be honest online, rather than censored, and if honesty means having to hear some people believe the world is flat, or hear perverted and racist comments under youtube videos. That is fine by me.
BeingWright
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 2:01:48 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
You should ask yourself why are you even asking this question in the first place? Is it because you are secretly a pervet yourself but you are afraid to act upon it because it is not in line with what you beleive in?

All people are different and unless its hurting anyone, it is fine.
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,389
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 4:44:25 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
Because pornography is an integral part of the internet. The men who bought computers, bought them because they bring so much pornography in your home. Thus the personal computer business was born.
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,389
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 4:48:20 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
All people are different, and if something is hurting someone, that could be exciting, to some of those people