Jump to topic:

Windows 10 anniversary update

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 2:04:02 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
For those of you who don't know. Microsoft released a new update for Windows 10. This update has some good features in upgrading the start menus to show all aps, with the newest at the top. It gives you a calender with notifications, you can link it with multiple email accounts. It also upgraded Microsoft Edge where it will accept flash player and you can install extensions now like Adblock. This makes it more usable for me since the one thing that had me avoiding Edge was the fact I couldn't get rid of ads.

Some of these updates won't be shown when updating your computer, so you can go to learn more and update it from there. For those of you who updated what do you think of it and would you recommend it to others?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 6:19:59 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/7/2016 2:04:02 PM, lannan13 wrote:
For those of you who don't know. Microsoft released a new update for Windows 10. This update has some good features in upgrading the start menus to show all aps, with the newest at the top. It gives you a calender with notifications, you can link it with multiple email accounts. It also upgraded Microsoft Edge where it will accept flash player and you can install extensions now like Adblock. This makes it more usable for me since the one thing that had me avoiding Edge was the fact I couldn't get rid of ads.

Some of these updates won't be shown when updating your computer, so you can go to learn more and update it from there. For those of you who updated what do you think of it and would you recommend it to others?

I think I don't see a difference and I was forced to do it so...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...